Jim can't Swim - Criminal psychology

1 Like

Eh, fuck letting that guy in my head.

allhart81 - 

"Did you land any punches on him?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"Because I was busy getting punched."

Shitty story all around, but couldn't help but laugh at that courtroom exchange.

PeteyWheatstraw -
allhart81 - 

"Did you land any punches on him?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"Because I was busy getting punched."

Shitty story all around, but couldn't help but laugh at that courtroom exchange.

I think her mom regrets not killing him.

He's the only Patreon I'm a member of. $1 a month and he puts up a ton of material. It's fascinating

What is this, exactly?

This is a crazy story.

Partially went down the rabbit hole of this guy’s vids. Pretty good overall, but it was interesting to see how some investigators conflate people’s use of insignificant words and alleged criminal intent. 

The guy that shot the black kids in the car next to him, they made a big deal about his use of the word ‘kids’ to describe them to imply that he didn’t perceive them as a threat. Because ‘kids’ can’t be dangerous, right??  Bull. Shit. This is the kind of assertion that would lose points for the prosecution with me on the jury. 

But the main takeaway from almost every vid is shut the fuck up and ask for a lawyer. 

1 Like

Jim Can't Swim is one of my favorite channels on YouTube. I love the way he breaks down each interrogation, explains how and why certain tactics work on some people but why a different approach is used in a different interrogation. I also love how he'll stop the vid multiple times in real time to point out things of significance to remember for a later point in the video.

I want to see his Patreon videos. The trailers he's put in the beginning of his YouTube vids look amazing. It's embarrassing to say that with everything going on in the world right now, I don't want to spend even a dollar inccase, heaven forbid, I end up a dollar short buying groceries. Money is that tight right now. Has anyone seen his Patreon vids? I want to see the war doc one. I think there's 3 more videos I remember saying the same thing about , I just can't think of what they were about. 

His output has slowed considerably since going to Patreon. Not a huge deal since it’s like $1 a month, but I wish he’d ramp it up. 

Sub

In

allhart81 - 

This is a crazy story.

I was recently reading about male aggression and dominance and one of the articles was saying that throughout human history (I think it was talking more so of pre-civilized times), if a male was TOO dominant and too violent that the group would band together and kill him. This seems a lot like a more modern version of that.

Also, I thought it was a bit funny when the 60 Minutes guy tried to put the preacher on the spot a bit and asked him if murdering the town bad guy was something that they should feel badly about and we cited the Old Testament.

I don't have time for this because I'm at work right now, but I did click on the first 2 minutes and the intro was really well done. Based on the intro and a couple of the posts I've read in this thread, I'm in....... thanks for sharing OP. I'll definitely check this out later.

I'll watch this.

I find it crazy that some people can treat others so fucking horribly

This guy is awesome. His Patreon is only $1 a month. I subscribed to see a load of other stuff he’s done.