Jim Carrey's gay movie

I Love You Phillip Morris (2009).

Besides all the gayness, I've got to say one of the best Carrey performances.

What's your problem with the man?

Anti vaccine. 

I like Cable Guy fuck everyone

Mark Antony's hangover -

Anti vaccine. 

I'm not a fan, but I don't get this. Who cares if he's stupid and misguided? If you like the movies in which he plays, isn't that all that matters?

This is the same thing as "Oh, he's a good musician, but he's a liberal/ conservative." Who gives a shit? Enjoy the music and move on.

Cable guy was that work son

I saw that movie.  It was really good and very odd at the same time.  I enjoyed it.

Bovine Defenestration -
Mark Antony"s hangover -

Anti vaccine. 

I"m not a fan, but I don"t get this. Who cares if he"s stupid and misguided? If you like the movies in which he plays, isn"t that all that matters?

This is the same thing as "Oh, he"s a good musician, but he"s a liberal/ conservative." Who gives a shit? Enjoy the music and move on.

Nah man, everyone has a line and you can't tell them where to draw it. 

Same thing with people not supporting Cosby, R. Kelly, etc. when we find out they are rapists and pedophiles. 

If someone is a complete asshat, then it would definitely influence whether or not I support their work. 

Note: I'm not calling Carrey an asshat. Anti vaccine doesn't cross that line. It's just typical dumb hollywood stuff. Even giving his ex the herp wasn't the worst thing I've heard of.

Now Louis C.K. locking women in rooms and forcing them to watch him peel his carrot is more crossing the line for me. 

Bovine Defenestration -
Mark Antony's hangover -

Anti vaccine. 

I'm not a fan, but I don't get this. Who cares if he's stupid and misguided? If you like the movies in which he plays, isn't that all that matters?

This is the same thing as "Oh, he's a good musician, but he's a liberal/ conservative." Who gives a shit? Enjoy the music and move on.

I agree with this. The only interaction you have with the guy is through his movies. That's it, who cares what's behind it. I don't get this obsession with celebrity's personal lives. You get your two hours of entertainment, and after that who cares?

ProteinOverdrive -
Bovine Defenestration -
Mark Antony's hangover -

Anti vaccine. 

I agree with this. The only interaction you have with the guy is through his movies. That's it, who cares what's behind it. I don't get this obsession with celebrity's personal lives. You get your two hours of entertainment, and after that who cares?

So you draw no line on this type of issue? Rapists, murderes, pedophiles, etc. all get a pass if they're artistically gifted? Or is it just political differences?

And by a pass I mean, you'll support their ventures and put money in their pockets.

StankieEdgar - I like Cable Guy fuck everyone

Great flick.

Also, Truman show. Amaze

ShotgunSurgeon - Cable guy was that work son
Wut

thaVANILLA Gorilla -
StankieEdgar - I like Cable Guy fuck everyone

Great flick.

100x better at 30 than at 13

Death Beast -
ProteinOverdrive -
Bovine Defenestration -
Mark Antony's hangover -

Anti vaccine. 

So you draw no line on this type of issue? Rapists, murderes, pedophiles, etc. all get a pass if they're artistically gifted? Or is it just political differences?

And by a pass I mean, you'll support their ventures and put money in their pockets.

Nah, I don't give a fuck. And no, I don't put anything in their pockets.

Do you watch X-Men? Aren't those made by an alledged pedophile? OJ is a murderer but I still enjoy his role in Naked Gun.

Lol @ comparing him to a rapist because you don't agree with his vaccination beliefs. 

TheHoarseWhisperer - 

Lol @ comparing him to a rapist because you don't agree with his vaccination beliefs. 

For real....hahah

Isaac298 -
TheHoarseWhisperer - 

For real....hahah

It's bizarre how important an actor's or singer's background and beliefs are to some.

Unwatchable

Not a great movie, worth watching though