Jim Cornette responds to Ronda Rousey

Cornette is pretty much a tool but I agree with him on this! 

cyberc92 -

Cornette is funny when he starts to rant but he is also a dickhead. He talked so much shit about wanting to fight Vince Russo and threatened to kill him and his family. He has been talking shit about Braun Strowman lately and said if Strowman were to confront and/or assault him he would press charges. He bullies and threatens those who won't physically assault him but threatens to press chargers to those who may do so.

He said some low shit about a relative of mine health related stuff. I am a fan of his but also wouldnt mind smacking him a time or two.

cyberc92 -

Cornette is funny when he starts to rant but he is also a dickhead. He talked so much shit about wanting to fight Vince Russo and threatened to kill him and his family. He has been talking shit about Braun Strowman lately and said if Strowman were to confront and/or assault him he would press charges. He bullies and threatens those who won't physically assault him but threatens to press chargers to those who may do so.

This. He’s a clown and a big crybaby about anything to do with his soap opera. 

cyberc92 -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2wWAj7OQco

Cornette took advantage of his position and slapped Santino when he was trying to make it in wrestling. Years later after talking shit to Santino through a mutual friend he is confronted at a wrestling convention and acts like a bitch until security shows up. If you want a mark look at Cornette. He played a true heel by acting like a pussy when confronted and then acting tough when back up shows.

That dumbass tried and got a reaction out of fat old man Cornette so yet again that dumbass looks like a dumbass and Cornette just looks like Cornette. 

KaiTangata -
cyberc92 -

Cornette took advantage of his position and slapped Santino when he was trying to make it in wrestling. Years later after talking shit to Santino through a mutual friend he is confronted at a wrestling convention and acts like a bitch until security shows up. If you want a mark look at Cornette. He played a true heel by acting like a pussy when confronted and then acting tough when back up shows.

That dumbass tried and got a reaction out of fat old man Cornette so yet again that dumbass looks like a dumbass and Cornette just looks like Cornette. 

According to Santino, Cornette had left a voicemail after getting career ending surgery mocking him. That is one of the primary factors that led to this event. If Cornette would shut his cock holster occasionally he wouldn't have to act like such a bitch when confronted. I normally wouldn't condone someone doing that but considering he started the physical shit with Santino and continued to antagonize him almost a decade later then it was fair game. If Cornette is such a fat old man now then he should consider shutting the fuck up every one in awhile. 

Cornette is a true heel he was always one and is still one today.

cyberc92 -
KaiTangata -
cyberc92 -

According to Santino, Cornette had left a voicemail after getting career ending surgery mocking him. That is one of the primary factors that led to this event. If Cornette would shut his cock holster occasionally he wouldn't have to act like such a bitch when confronted. I normally wouldn't condone someone doing that but considering he started the physical shit with Santino and continued to antagonize him almost a decade later then it was fair game. If Cornette is such a fat old man now then he should consider shutting the fuck up every one in awhile. 

Lol @ "Cock Holster".

cyberc92 -

I dont see him acting like a bitch. I see him avoiding physical confrontation while still talking shit. I approve. 

Seth Threat -
UltimateKeyboardWarrior -
theshooter - This is great.

Jim Cornette on Ronda Rousey - YouTube

Guys, cut the shit!

• Kirik

Lol he didn’t even protect us from a hacker. He’s a pathetic excuse for a man.

Edgy brah ! Supes edgy ! 

And hyperbolic to the maxxx.

Jim Cornette and Vince Russo are around the same size and age. I would not say that Cornette was bullying Russo. Cornette has legitimate reasons to hate Vince Russo, but I think he has taken it too far, and given how many years ago these incidents occurred, Corny should ease up. The stress and anger it causes him can’t be good for his health.

theshooter - Jim Cornette and Vince Russo are around the same size and age. I would not say that Cornette was bullying Russo. Cornette has legitimate reasons to hate Vince Russo, but I think he has taken it too far, and given how many years ago these incidents occurred, Corny should ease up. The stress and anger it causes him can't be good for his health.

Watch the Darkside of the Ring episode about Braw for All. And you got a good idea why Cornette doesn’t like Russo. Has Jom made it his gimmick sure. But he makes his money in a buisness of 1/2 truths and in-between, so eh. 

Cornette would make a hell of a politician. 

https://youtu.be/WK92G8-gPVY

1 Like

This guy was a hilarious wrestling character, but yeah, he seems like a tool in real life. Get over yourself. You’re a swindler and a side-show act. That’s reality. These guys always come off as such weirdos after you drop the smoke and mirrors. Respecting the business is great and all, but just because it’s rough does not make it any more real. It’s theater and stunt work.

“We gave her this yada yada yada!” They gave her nothing that she didn’t give them right back. If they didn’t bring her in the way they did she probably never would have signed the contract in the first place, nor would it have been believable. On top of that, they already knew she was flighty when they brought her in. I don’t know what point this guy is trying to make.

It’s 2020. Everyone knows what is going on. Maybe if you treated legit competitors with more respect instead of asking them to lose to some clown they would take you more seriously.

His and some other girl’s response to her rebuttal is hoping to purposely injure her in a future fake match. We’re talking about someone who could easily destroy the both of them in real life any time she pleases.

These people are cowards all around, and nothing but a joke. Anyone who talks like that deserves ZERO respect.

He’s right about everything except how she would have to be worried if she returned by one of the athletes hurting her on purpose. Lmao.

the wwe females are some of the most unathletic group of anyone on the planet. I dislike rousey but the wwe chicks are pathetic and rousey would beat the brakes off them literally all at once. They absolutely suck. 

2breath2feel -

He’s right about everything except how she would have to be worried if she returned by one of the athletes hurting her on purpose. Lmao.

the wwe females are some of the most unathletic group of anyone on the planet. I dislike rousey but the wwe chicks are pathetic and rousey would beat the brakes off them literally all at once. They absolutely suck. 

This was my thought as well. Rhonda would murder those girls if they went stiff or tried to shoot. Reminiscent of anoki stomping that fat guy. 

BostonCharm -

Cornette would make a hell of a politician. 

https://youtu.be/WK92G8-gPVY

Imagine him teamed up with Trump; BAH GAWD!