Jim Cornette

I would really love to see cornette come out by surprise and rant against an arena full of aew fans 

WaltJ - 
BigWilliam - Cornette loved the pit fight match in NXT. He doesn't dump all over everything.

I've even heard him give Omega credit in saying that he's talented, which is all the more reason why it's so frustrating that he acts like a dickhead in the ring. 

Maybe it's because I'm an older fan,but I can't disagree. 

I agree with him more than I disagree, but he definitely plays it all up for the promo value.

Beezulbubba - I like a lot of what he says. Also has some views I disagree with, but those are mostly non wrestling. But the sport just passed him by. I'm not a fan of much wrestling anymore, and the new product is garbage. Can't stand much of the AEW I've seen. I can't take the Bucks seriously. It's like there weren't any tag teams left so the Mulkeys got a push finally.

But Cornette has been raving about FTR for weeks now, how they are the best tag team going (which may be true, but I have never seen them perform) are are so much physically overwhemling compared to the bucks, and so I watched their AEW debut and when confronted by the Young Bucks they seemed pretty close in size.

I get his gripes and a lot are legitimate like JJitsu has already covered. But it is what it is, I prefer my MMA to be NHB with no time limits, but things change. I did discover NWA and MLW during the quarantimes and really enjoy them so far.

Even if they are similar heights and weights. The Young Bucks are skinny fats. FTR are at least husky fats

WrestlingSucks - 
Beezulbubba - I like a lot of what he says. Also has some views I disagree with, but those are mostly non wrestling. But the sport just passed him by. I'm not a fan of much wrestling anymore, and the new product is garbage. Can't stand much of the AEW I've seen. I can't take the Bucks seriously. It's like there weren't any tag teams left so the Mulkeys got a push finally.

But Cornette has been raving about FTR for weeks now, how they are the best tag team going (which may be true, but I have never seen them perform) are are so much physically overwhemling compared to the bucks, and so I watched their AEW debut and when confronted by the Young Bucks they seemed pretty close in size.

I get his gripes and a lot are legitimate like JJitsu has already covered. But it is what it is, I prefer my MMA to be NHB with no time limits, but things change. I did discover NWA and MLW during the quarantimes and really enjoy them so far.

Even if they are similar heights and weights. The Young Bucks are skinny fats. FTR are at least husky fats

I know that, but like I said I wasn't familiar with FTR, and guess I just expected them to dwarf the bucks. Like For instance I watched a 2/3 falls match with the bucks vs. the briscoes and it was so hard for me to take it seriously when the bricoes didn't just crush them quickly. I guess I expected similar with FTR.

Seems like a good time to bump this thread.

2 Likes

Apparently no one is allowed to post in this thread unless they first sleep with cornette's wife

2 Likes

1 Like