Jim Cummins ko'd again

Rob D'maio hammered Cummins last night, either last night or the night before he was hammered again. (can't remember who it was) and at the beginning of the year he was pounded so badly, he had shiners for a week. It's a shame when tough guys lose their skills.

Cummins has been losing fights for years. He gets beat badly most of the time but keeps coming back for more. In the dimaio fight he was winning and robbie landed one good punch. He went down but I don't think he was out as he jumped up again right away.

I remember when cummins was one of the big dogs in chicago i believe it was....thats really sad getting stomped my Dimaio, I mean, Dimaio is not a pussy, but hes not very high on the fighting food chain either.

Cummings isn't parker, but his grit pays off as the avs are doing well right now

\\edited because I left the n't off of isn't

Hey, at least give him some credit for stepping up.

Mark

Don't the avalanche have Worrell?

There will be no need for cummins once he is healthy

At least Cummins keeps comin back..Lots of former "tough guys" take a beating and that's it for them, they never show up again.

Cummins has always been a big time punching bag...but he's a slugger, he throws down and you gotta love that style, makes for entertaining fights.

Dimaio is tougher than Hellfire gives him credit for. Many know he's a bit of a rugged player, most do not know that he is a TERRIFIC fighter. He's very small so he usually takes on middleweights (and beats them), but this is not the first time he's hung in with someone bigger. I remember years ago he beat the piss out of Steve Leach (then again, who didn't.) I don't know that Leach was a big guy, but he was bigger than Dimaio for sure.

Dimaio and Mike Keane are probably the two toughest 'little' guys that nobody knows about as fighters.

"Dimaio is tougher than Hellfire gives him credit for."

Well, I didnt mean to make it sound like he is a euro; he is a rugged player and a DECENT fighter.

"Many know he's a bit of a rugged player, most do not know that he is a TERRIFIC fighter."

He's nowhere even remotely close to being a terrific fighter. He'll consistantly beat 3nd tier middleweights, hold his own against 2nd tier middleweights,and consistantly loose to top tier middleweights. And every now and then will get a win over someone like cummings. He's upper 2nd tier middleweight at best. On bad days, I'd say he's low 2nd tier/high 3rd tier.

"I remember years ago he beat the piss out of Steve Leach (then again, who didn't.)"

I dont remeber Leach fighting all that often.

"I don't know that Leach was a big guy, but he was bigger than Dimaio for sure."

I think they were pretty close to the same size. Leach wasnt a very big guy. I saw Leach have a really good go against someone (I forget who, it was probly Harvey) from the Stars several years ago at Reunion Area. It was great.

"Dimaio and Mike Keane are probably the two toughest 'little' guys that nobody knows about as fighters."

I Saw Keane fight in person too. It was a really LOOONG fight. He is definately one of the tougher little guys in the league, but his best fighting days are behind him. He's still not to shabby and can throw em pretty good agianst other middlweights, but he very rarely fights anymore.

Dimaio is not a big guy at all...he's certainly no heavyweight, but his fighting skills are terrific. It's just that he's outsized in just about all of his fights.

Leach fought all the time...probably spilled the most blood of any NHLer ever, that guy was a big time punching bag, but a gamer.