Jim Jeffries

I was first introduced to his comedy on Netflix. It wasn't there long. His banter puts me in a very happy place. Although it probably offends most. My dad is super religious and I guarantee he would not sit through it.

Anyways I like it. I'm intoxicated though so it probably doesn't mean much.

I was convinced he could beat the negro champion Jack Johnson. I was wrong, as the wily veteran was outmatched from the opening bell.

Perhaps you mean Jim JeffEries, the comedian. I rather enjoyed his 'I Swear To God' and 'Alcoholocaust' specials. Phone Post

UGCTT_ShanTheMan - 

I was convinced he could beat the negro champion Jack Johnson. I was wrong, as the wily veteran was outmatched from the opening bell.

Perhaps you mean Jim JeffEries, the comedian. I rather enjoyed his 'I Swear To God' and 'Alcoholocaust' specials. Phone Post

Did I misspell? My apologies.

I was just being a smartass. Jim is right up there with Bill Burr for me as far as best comedians out there right now. Check out his show Legit on fx. Its pretty good and he has the skinny kid from road trip in it. Phone Post

_backfist - 

I love his comedy even though I believe in God. I don't believe that comedy should really get you upset over any hot topic it makes fun of. After all, it is comedy and they're just bringing a laugh to us. Phone Post

No offense, however I find it rather interesting that you follow religion but still find this fellow entertaining. He kind of lights up your entire belief system in his bit.

UGCTT_ShanTheMan - 

I was just being a smartass. Jim is right up there with Bill Burr for me as far as best comedians out there right now. Check out his show Legit on fx. Its pretty good and he has the skinny kid from road trip in it. Phone Post

All good. I have his bits on some times when people come to my house. They're horrified. But I think he's brilliantly funny. Also wreaks of truth, also maybe some drug use. But lots of people do drugs.

Saw him live earlier in the year during a local comedy festival - he was awesome, shot a heckler down brilliantly.

Do you know that the rate of suicide in first world countries is higher than the rate of suicide in africa?

kosmo777 - 

Saw him live earlier in the year during a local comedy festival - he was awesome, shot a heckler down brilliantly.

I've seen him rip someone on youtube. Brilliant.

_backfist - 
HST -
_backfist -  I love his comedy even though I believe in God. I don't believe that comedy should really get you upset over any hot topic it makes fun of. After all, it is comedy and they're just bringing a laugh to us. Phone Post

No offense, however I find it rather interesting that you follow religion but still find this fellow entertaining. He kind of lights up your entire belief system in his bit.

I understand that. I'm weird when it comes to beliefs. I'm not really religious, but I do believe in God. I know that sounds stupid but that's what I believe. I don't try to impose anything on anyone and I believe everyone is free to believe in whatever they want as long as they don't try to impose their beliefs onto me. Phone Post

All cool man. I feel everyone is free to their own beliefs as well. I actually think it's really cool that you have your belief set but also accept other peoples stuff.

In Phone Post 3.0