Jim Miller should fight Kenny Florian next

He wants a top LW, he'd get it here. This fight would be perfect for Toronto.

I was thinking he should fight George S. Considering they still have to unify the LW titles and all....

Thats an excellent idea Jack.

But if miller beats florian and Sotiropoulos continues his streak over Siver, who's next for a title shot after pettis? Phone Post

Florian's out with an injury.

I mentioned the same thing last week when asked who I'd like to see Miller face. Florian is out but still hoping to fight again in the first quarter of 2011 so it could still take place. Also a nice test of BJJ for Miller outside of the striking aspect.

kenflo would win, but it would be "fight" of the night

Florian doesn't have the wrestling to stay on his feet against Miller, and he wouldn't be getting the sub off his back against Jim, either.

bhealthy - kenflo would win, but it would be "fight" of the night

agreed

Excellent fight. I wouldn't bet on kenflo winning it. Phone Post

Kenny prevails here.

Miller would go in as the betting dog, then would win. Then people would say so what and he needs a couple more wins.

Good fight. Also like to see him vs Sherk or the washout from the unification.

Miller vs Sherk is my pick...Even though Sherk got a gift against Dunham

vs sherk would be a great fight

HELWIG -  Miller would go in as the betting dog, then would win. Then people would say so what and he needs a couple more wins.

No way, if he beat Ken-Flo, he'd be right at the top of the list.

Also Miller - Ben 'Smooth' Henderson would be a great fight too.

crazydave - Thats an excellent idea Jack.

Jack Skellington -  Also Miller - Ben 'Smooth' Henderson would be a great fight too.

Jack Skellington -  Also Miller - Ben 'Smooth' Henderson would be a great fight too.

No, no, no. Ben Henderson does not belong in the Octagon with Miller. He came into the month ranked below Miller and that's before Jim tapped the next big thing and Henderson lost to a guy that had barely cracked the top-25 (the only opponent in the top-25 he has faced, by the way.) Jim deserves to be fighting a top-10 guy, not a borderline top-20 guy.