Jim Miller to Melvin Guillard: Bring it On!

Jim Miller's manager and trainer Mike Constantino of AMA Fight Club welcomes a fight with Melvin.  In fact, he tells Melvin to stay ready in case Bendo drops out for some reason.

Jim Miller to Melvin Guillard: Bring it On!

Miller by anything he wants. Even just stepping into the octagon.

Miller is a beast, he will break Melvin's will like others have done. Cant train heart.

No! Miller fights for the title alfuckinready after Ben. Sorry Marv :- ( Phone Post

ILOVEFIGHTING - Miller is a beast, he will break Melvin's will like others have done. Cant train heart.

New Guillard has heart and no longer lack discipline thanks to Sensei Jackson.

Unless Jackson's has magically sewn up his sub defense, this fight could very well bring Melvin back down to earth.

Now that I think more on it, I can't think of a better test to see how improved Melvin really is.

shielja - would be a good fight but if he beats henderson he should fight for the title next.

Agreed

Melvin by KO.

I'll bump this thread and laugh at you all when this takes place.

^lol Phone Post

Miller vs Melvin would've made more sense to determine the #1 contender would've made more sense.

If Bendo beats Miller does he get the #1 contender position?

lol this is exactly the kind of fighter miller wants no part of.

Guillard is gonna smash his face in pretty easily

I personally don't think anyone in the lw div can stop new and improved melvin. Maybe Maynard, just from a stylistic standpoint.

AC Slater - Melvin by KO.

I'll bump this thread and laugh at you all when this takes place.

Agreed Phone Post

Melvin seems to have the most power and speed in the LW division, If he can keep his head straight I see him being the future champ. Miller would put up a great fight as always but Guillard has improved so much in the last few years, i see him beating everyone in the division.

Beefy Wellington - No! Miller fights for the title alfuckinready after Ben. Sorry Marv :- ( Phone Post

he's gonna have time for one more fight considering the fact that edgar is still badly injured Phone Post

Melvin won't be able to handle Jim's pace

i think Pettis would would take Guillard

I'm still not sold on the new Melvin. He was a bit reluctant to really fight with Jeremy Stephens just a while ago. Miller push the pace non stop.

Got to put Sean Sherk in that mix too. He is coming back this fall.