Jim Miller Vs. George Sotiropoulos UFC 127

So I havent heard of anything yet, and if its been announced...im an idiot. But its pretty clear this fight needs to happen and it needs to happen in Australia.

Thoughts?

can't say I like it good sir : (

great matchup. it wont happen though.

Doesnt Sots already have an opponent for 127?

I agree....George takes this

TTT for jim milla

GhostofaWarrior - I don't think Jim would win this one. George seems unstoppable Phone Post

dude was ko'd by tommy speer. lets not get ahead of ourselves. hes got good wins but miller is no push over. i like it and it would be a good contender spot match

<blockquote>smth416 - Doesnt Sots already have an opponent for 127?

apparently dennis siver shrugs

I dont like that fight at all

keylockarmbar - 

dude was ko'd by tommy speer. lets not get ahead of ourselves.

stretched the fuck out and snoring

He was supposed to fighting Siver last I heard.

I would prefer to see the Miller bout and I see Miller taking it.

Is this official or something you hope to see? Thread title is misleading if it's the latter.

Employer - 
keylockarmbar - 

dude was ko'd by tommy speer. lets not get ahead of ourselves.

stretched the fuck out and snoring
He got poked in the eye by one of those big country boy meat wads before the KO. The strike was to the same side of his head as the fucked up eye. Sots needs to destroy Siver and then go show Bocek that he isn't bad enough to fuck with an Australian bad ass.

he is fighting Siver, i think its just because he wanted an opponent in Australia, and didnt care who it was

i guess they want Georgy to win in his hometown.

Id love to see miller step in though

MJM1912 - Is this official or something you hope to see? Thread title is misleading if it's the latter.

If you read the thread before commenting, then you don't have to say stupid shit like this.

^ it was a bit misleading...no need to be harsh

I think both matches would be entertaining and competitive but to me a Miller-Strop bought has more luster possibly propelling one to a title shot. I don't see a title shot looming for GS with a win over Siver and Siver will not get a TS with a win (needs a few more high profile wins).

I like Dennis Siver as an opponent better.  I think Sot is awesome but his stand up will eventually get exposed for being sub par.

RNunberg -  I like Dennis Siver as an opponent better.  I think Sot is awesome but his stand up will eventually get exposed for being sub par.

i agree awesome on the ground

decent boxing but no kicking game and overall at best average standup