Jim Millers BJJ

Does Jim Miller have some of the most underrated BJJ in all of MMA? I always seem to forget how good he is on the ground until the sub is locked up. 

3 Likes

jim is good everywhere but his grappling is legit. multiple high level grapplers subbed by jim. 

1 Like

Yeah he’s nasty 

He subbed Oliviera. Not that he's amazing, but still a good sub win

Very good on the ground.   Has been honing and cultivating his "MMA Jiu Jitsu" for a very long time now and it shows in situations like this. 

Blue collar jiu jitsu 

Just won 690!! He in a seasoned vet. CONGRATS JIM!!!

3 Likes

He's so good

Also, doesn't he have Lyme?

1 Like

Underrated? No.

Maybe if you just started watching. Everyone has known Jim Miller's bjj is legit for over a decade. 

1 Like
Bend The Knee - 

Yeah he talked about it recently. I think it was on UFC Unfiltered maybe the end of 2019, he was saying it has affected him physically, mentally and competitively for several years. He was talking about something new he was doing or taking that has helped him significantly.

Makes you wonder just how good he could have been, especially considering his 7-8 fight win streak years ago that never earned him a title shot.

MasterofMartialArts -
Bend The Knee - 

Yeah he talked about it recently. I think it was on UFC Unfiltered maybe the end of 2019, he was saying it has affected him physically, mentally and competitively for several years. He was talking about something new he was doing or taking that has helped him significantly.

Makes you wonder just how good he could have been, especially considering his 7-8 fight win streak years ago that never earned him a title shot.

Isn’t there a cure for Lyme though? 

Bend The Knee -
MasterofMartialArts -
Bend The Knee - 

Not that I’m aware of. It’s a brutal disease.

MayorPirkle - 
Bend The Knee -
MasterofMartialArts -
Bend The Knee - 

Yeah dude it seems terrible. I think there are antibiotics for the bacteria from deer ticks, but I remember him saying part of the problem is that people don’t know they have it for years. It starts as a rash which eventually goes away, but then other symptoms develop slowly over time like joint pain, and the shit can spread. Plus, apparently some antibiotics don’t work for people with Lyme. I used to work with a guy who got bit by a deer tick but didn’t get Lyme. His doctor ran some tests and told him he couldn’t eat red meat anymore because there was an inflammatory response from his immune system that made him allergic. Weird shit.

Fuck deer ticks.

MasterofMartialArts -
MayorPirkle - 
Bend The Knee -
MasterofMartialArts -
Bend The Knee - 

Yeah dude it seems terrible. I think there are antibiotics for the bacteria from deer ticks, but I remember him saying part of the problem is that people don’t know they have it for years. It starts as a rash which eventually goes away, but then other symptoms develop slowly over time like joint pain, and the shit can spread. Plus, apparently some antibiotics don’t work for people with Lyme. I used to work with a guy who got bit by a deer tick but didn’t get Lyme. His doctor ran some tests and told him he couldn’t eat red meat anymore because there was an inflammatory response from his immune system that made him allergic. Weird shit.

Fuck deer ticks.

Thats wild 

He’s so slick. That was an impressive win. 

MayorPirkle -
Bend The Knee -
MasterofMartialArts -
Bend The Knee - 

antibiotics will cure it but only if its caught early, its very hard to determine the disease tho thats why it fucks most ppl up. they go months to years with it… without knowing. 

It's always been renowned as high level

underated and the guys a warrior