Jim Morrison

What are yer thoughts on the man the myth the poet the legend .... Speak Phone Post 3.0

one of the many fake counter-cultural icons that was used to push drugs and free sex onto the unsuspecting masses.

almost all promoted artists serve the agenda. that is exactly why Clinton and the US state dept. push Pussy riot, a group that fucks chickens in public.

He liked drugs a lot. Phone Post 3.0

beatles were also used to subvert and destroy traditional morality after the fall of the roman church in the 1960's.

and yes I will leave your thread if you want me to leave.

thanks for reading.

His dad faked the Gulf of Tonkin incident. Phone Post 3.0

Why is obama pushing JAYZ, a drug and gang bang promoter and beyonce a smut promoter?

the idiots think these artists are anti-establishment cuz they talk about drugs and gang banging. in fact they are the establishment stooges meant to butter you up as well as your children and wife.

know how it all works folks.

obama pushes JAYZ. that is just amazing.

Hillary Clinton pushes pussy riot, a group that fucks chickens in public.

Good front man Phone Post 3.0

EVILYOSHIDA - one of the many fake counter-cultural icons that was used to push drugs and free sex onto the unsuspecting masses.

almost all promoted artists serve the agenda. that is exactly why Clinton and the US state dept. push Pussy riot, a group that fucks chickens in public.
Promoted by who evil? Phone Post 3.0

Was awesome as Iceman in top gun Phone Post 3.0

TheHawker - His dad faked the Gulf of Tonkin incident. Phone Post 3.0
What's this about ? Phone Post 3.0

Mirrors image - 
TheHawker - His dad faked the Gulf of Tonkin incident. Phone Post 3.0
What's this about ? Phone Post 3.0

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Stephen_Morrison

Mirrors image - 
EVILYOSHIDA - one of the many fake counter-cultural icons that was used to push drugs and free sex onto the unsuspecting masses.

Promoted by who evil? Phone Post 3.0

by the media, esp. at the time was admittedly 100% controlled by the US intelligence agencies. Operation mockingbird.

basically you get famous because the media hypes you up and says you are good.

Jim Morrison served to promote drug use which butters up your mind to accept all kinds of whacky theories like men and women are the same, and that a homemaker wife is a repressed slave, that the Church is evil and satanic, that banging tons of randoms is spiritual liberation blah blah blah.

it is purely amazing what they have done. purely amazing.

EVILYOSHIDA - beatles were also used to subvert and destroy traditional morality after the fall of the roman church in the 1960's.

thanks for reading.
Please leave, this is a discussion about The Lizard Kings music not your tripe. If you want to create your own shit CT thread, go to Sherdog... Phone Post 3.0

Jim Morrison rowed his own boat,I don't think he gave a fuck any day of his 27 years. Essentially he was a unique poet and doing something a lot different then anybody else in rock in 1967 Phone Post 3.0

Crashdt - 
EVILYOSHIDA - beatles were also used to subvert and destroy traditional morality after the fall of the roman church in the 1960's.

thanks for reading.
Please leave, this is a discussion about The Lizard Kings music not your tripe. If you want to create your own shit CT thread, go to Sherdog... Phone Post 3.0

are you the thread starter?

If not, zip it.

Jim Morrison of "The Doors": His father was the U.S. Navy Admiral George Stephen Morrison[1]. Jim was more or less brought up on military bases and abused by his father.

Frank Zappa: Son of Francis Zappa, a mathematician and a chemist, working for the U.S. defense industry[2]

B17 -

I drew a cool pic of him

http://instagram.com/p/uy_iI0rfwx/

Very nice B Phone Post 3.0

jasperb - He liked drugs a lot. Phone Post 3.0

Not really; He liked Alcohol, a lot.

But I guess Alcohol is a drug.

thanks for reading.
You're weird dude Phone Post 3.0

Mirrors image - What are yer thoughts on the man the myth the poet the legend .... Speak Phone Post 3.0
Big Doors fan. Their stuff is just different. Phone Post 3.0