Jim Ross doing commentary for WWE UK show

https://411mania.com/wrestling/jim-ross-nigel-mcguinness-to-do-commentary-for-the-wwe-uk-tv-show/

I’m excited to announce that I will join the talented Nigel McGuinness to broadcast the recently taped, WWE matches from Norwich, England and these bouts will air on the WWE Network soon. Happy for this opportunity to call bouts involving new wrestlers, for me, and a new broadcast partner which freshens up all facets of the process. Stay tuned as to when these specials will be broadcast on the WWE Network, which is still the best value in the land for only $9.99 per month.

I wouldnt object to JR getting back on the air.

I think the UK show is going to be weekly...

Thrill Hammer -

Where is David otunga suppose to sit ?

edward nigma -
Thrill Hammer -

Where is David otunga suppose to sit ?

Wherever he wants. Just as long as it isnt on my TV. Dude is bad at his job

20 years from now someone will have member berries about how Otunga was one of the greatest to ever do it.

Unpopular opinion incoming:

I'm not looking forward to this at all. I hate him on NJPW commentary and it seems to me that, if he's doing commentary on something other than Raw or a WWE PPV, JR doesn't seem to give a shit. Hopefully I'm wrong

grizz632 - Unpopular opinion incoming:

I'm not looking forward to this at all. I hate him on NJPW commentary and it seems to me that, if he's doing commentary on something other than Raw or a WWE PPV, JR doesn't seem to give a shit. Hopefully I'm wrong

I wouldn't say I hate him on NJPW, but he's not the same. He's definitely less inspired or not playing a character.

Not to turn this in to a shit on JR thread, and maybe it's just me but....But has he started doing voices on his podcast pretty much since Bruce's got really popular?

I've been subbed to his podcast, but rarely listen. Heard a few more recent ones and he did a few impressions that felt really awkward.