Jim Ross in talks with Dana.

No... just no.

He would fucking suck. He'd be completely lost once it hits the floor. I know he's a big MMA fan but it's extremely unlikely he has any mentionable insight into the technical side of it (reading his twitter feed more than confirms this). Remember how great Gus Johnson was?

Deaf Forever - He would fucking suck. He'd be completely lost once it hits the floor. I know he's a big MMA fan but it's extremely unlikely he has any mentionable insight into the technical side of it (reading his twitter feed more than confirms this). Remember how great Gus Johnson was?

Because Goldberg does a superb job in that regard.

YouCantHandleMyRiddum -
Deaf Forever - He would fucking suck. He'd be completely lost once it hits the floor. I know he's a big MMA fan but it's extremely unlikely he has any mentionable insight into the technical side of it (reading his twitter feed more than confirms this). Remember how great Gus Johnson was?

Took the words out of my mouth. Phone Post

RobinVanRooney -
AresSmashedPrahjuhdee - OH LAWDY

Holy fucking shit I'm crying here, especially at the rock bottom from Jon Jones.

I'm in, after watching that he should get the job he made every single fight sound amazing then hahaha Phone Post

Agreed this fights for way better with him announcing. Phone Post

Reed Rothchild - It would be epic Phone Post

He'll yeah! UFC JR = badass! Just until Goldberg gets back! Phone Post

AresSmashedPrahjuhdee - OH LAWDY

Yes! Phone Post

JIM ROSS! YES!

No... The UFC needs to distance itself from the Wretard-Wrestling stuff.

If this is real, then I'm looking forward to it. Phone Post

stonepony - No... The UFC needs to distance itself from the Wretard-Wrestling stuff.

Jonathan Coachman is an anchor on SportsCenter. Todd Phillips works for ESPNEWS.

Both are WWE alumni. Phone Post

YouCantHandleMyRiddum -

Only with the teeps bro...... only with the teeps Phone Post

Pancake Syrup - That JR video is awesome

This. Phone Post

JimmersonzGlove -

Bring in Gordon Solie or Gorilla Monsoon

Wtf! Lol Phone Post

Sub Phone Post

Video is amazing every time I see it. Phone Post

vaginal tear - 

Phone rings.

Dana: hello

Jim: hi Dana it's Jim Ross

Dana: how the fuck did you get this number?

Jim: that's not important, what is important is you need an announcer and and the audience that will follow him.

Dana: I'm willing to give it a shot. If you can get a Fuel broadcast above 2 million you're hired.

Jim: that's unreasonable.

Dana: do you want to be a fucking announcer? Phone Post

hahahahahhaahhahahahahahah and lol at sname hahahhahahahah

lolz

Ross and Rogan would be an odd pairing that I can see having much chemistry; Goldberg, for all his faults, works well with Rogan and knows when to STFU and let Joe explain the intricacies, which Ross is too egotistical to do.

RALLYFORJIMROSS