Jim Ross in talks with Dana.

voorhees - ttt

??? Phone Post

. Phone Post

I'm down Phone Post

that video had me howlin, hilarious

Meow Phone Post

He'd definitely tone it down a bit. Kinda like Mauro when he does boxing commentary. He would add something to it though. Phone Post

Jim Ross could announce quarters and make it [sound] exciting. He's also a fan of the sport. What would be so wrong with him announcing, if this were found out to be true? I don't get it.

? Phone Post

Please be true. JR blows Goldie out of the water.

JLau'sWarmnessSpewingAllOverMyFace - Seriously. If faggot JR joins the real JR for commentary in MMA, I will never order another PPV. I will stream the ones I really want to see, or wait for them to come to super awesome FUEL TV, which I have. Fuck that half faced faggot.

Wow. Phone Post

JLau'sWarmnessSpewingAllOverMyFace - Seriously. If faggot JR joins the real JR for commentary in MMA, I will never order another PPV. I will stream the ones I really want to see, or wait for them to come to super awesome FUEL TV, which I have. Fuck that half faced faggot.

Settle down faggot Phone Post

Rogan: Cmon Jim, we are at UFC 167 what do you expect.
Ross: you've mentioned 6 times already we were at 167....I KNOW WHERE WE ARE!!
(Carwin kos Lesnar in hypothetical rematch)
Ross: WHY CARWIN WHYY!!?? Phone Post

FullyLoadedFists - 

For real. Some people here must be 12 years old.

slamming -
FullyLoadedFists - 

For real. Some people here must be 12 years old.

Hmmmmm do we need a brush for your long lime green hair, my daughter has a few of your troll doll replicas and she LOOOOOVES IT

;) Phone Post

That JR vid has always been awesome.

Honestly, his commentary matched up with Cain's assault on Brock pretty well- and if JR doing commentary for the UFC sounded anything like that, count me in.

That made me believe the potential is there; after all, the man has done color-commentary his entire professional life. Phone Post

Later Phone Post

Maybe for an office job.. Goldie will be back soon! Phone Post

Dazednconfused -
AresSmashedPrahjuhdee - OH LAWDY

ROFL that is hilarious! Phone Post

Fuckin aye that is briliant Phone Post

Current day Ross is way too old and worn out. 80's/early 90's pre-WWF/E era Ross was the best play by play guy I've ever heard. He somehow made pro wrestling sound ultra serious and legit back in the Mid South/NWA days. If MMA had been around then and he'd learned the sport, he would have shat all over everyone who ever did play by play on MMA broadcasts.

Get Joey styles OH MY GAWD! Phone Post