Jimmy Embarrasses Bari Weiss

This Rogan episode infuriated me. She is so pompus and yet so misinformed. Happy to see this video today.

IN

"Smugnorant" is brilliant. lol

I only saw the clip of her talking about the Maga kids and she seemed pretty reasonable.

She's taken a lot of shit from the left for being reasonable on metoo and campus free speech. Thought she was a great writer. Will watch.

these people are why trump will win again... they jsut have no clue what normies want bc they live in their own fart smelling bubbles

with that said bari weiss is a buble person also. It like these people dont tlak to any normal humans

JimbosBigWillie - I only saw the clip of her talking about the Maga kids and she seemed pretty reasonable.

She's taken a lot of shit from the left for being reasonable on metoo and campus free speech. Thought she was a great writer. Will watch.

Her smearing of Tulsi Gabbard was disgusting. But yes, I'm with you. I listened to the first 1/4 of the podcast and thought she was pretty reasonable, then she got much much worse.

JimbosBigWillie - I only saw the clip of her talking about the Maga kids and she seemed pretty reasonable.

I agree 100%.  I’m actually fairly surprised people are bothered at all by her interview.  

I watched the first minute of OP’s video and not sure if I can really take anymore.  The panel and the host are really over-the-top and unnecessarily obnoxious.  I guess a Trump diehard supporter will take issue with Weiss, but Rogan was right there with her.  Why do you have an issue with Weiss and not Joe?  She’s also not far left by any stretch of reality, regardless.  As Fake Pie notes, she’s been on the right side of #metoo, Covington, Muslim extremism, and much more.

Oh it's people talking over other people talking? Pass, would rather just watch the original vid for myself.

I'm watching the Tusli part on its own without the people talking over it every 2 seconds.

She called her the motherload of bad ideas but can't say why, so I get the criticism there. Also called her an Assad toadie but also can't say why.

anyone who actually watched that vid gets slapped in the face with why the ctiricism is valid

shes a parrot, nothing more.  A prototypical NPC

Just looked up the host.  He’s a Young Turks regular guest and host.  That explains why he is so obnoxious and over-the-too.  OP, this guy represents the extreme left who take issue with Weiss.  Not sure this aligns with your views from what I’ve seen.

I can't think of anything less funny than sitting in a crowded basement while a bunch of middle-aged white liberals make jokes about a podcast that's projected in 240p resolution.

Also, never forget Dore whining like a bitch because Bernie didn't come on his show. That was an actual meltdown.

I'm almost surprised Rogan challenged her at all.

I can't even fathom thinking like this. She's a moron. Have a great day friendo

LakerUp -

Just looked up the host.  He’s a Young Turks regular guest and host.  That explains why he is so obnoxious and over-the-too.  OP, this guy represents the extreme left who take issue with Weiss.  Not sure this aligns with your views from what I’ve seen.

Im not sure what you looked up but he left for his own show and regularly shits on what YT has become .

Oh, she's a great writer? lol. Sorry, I didn't even notice.

JimbosBigWillie - Oh it's people talking over other people talking? Pass, would rather just watch the original vid for myself.

Watch it. She's a moron in any video she has to talk  and not just say talking points for 90 seconds

kingofpancakes80 - I'm almost surprised Rogan challenged her at all.

I love watching Rogan expose people because he's not trying to do it most of the time. It's almost always the guests own doing, like Dave Rubin arguing there is no need for construction codes or enforcement.

JimbosBigWillie - I'm watching the Tusli part on its own without the people talking over it every 2 seconds.

She called her the motherload of bad ideas but can't say why, so I get the criticism there. Also called her an Assad toadie but also can't say why.

She lived in Israel and is about as Jewish as Jewish gets.  Her criticism of Gabbard is likely a bit extreme because of her background and she came off poorly in that specific part of the interview.  I’m interested in learning more about Gabbard-the left and right are both attacking her.  But again, this is a small part of her 2 hour-plus interview.  

Region Rat -
LakerUp -

Im not sure what you looked up but he left for his own show and regularly shits on what YT has become .

Wikipedia, but I chrcked their linked sources.  He recently expressed support for Maduro in Venezuela and also the current regime in Syria.. He’s a wing nut.