Jimmy G is looking good

He's got excellent field vision. If he plays smart and conservative, he could have a great career.

Ill reserve judgement until late next season. Or even after next season. Too many one hit wonders (foles, cassel, flynn et all) that arent effective once theres a body of work to generate game tape for d-co-ordinators. He looks good so far and definitely looks he part. 

From the extensive research I have done, I have determined this is the Jimmy G OP is referring to. This should help others determine if he looks good. 

jaywill -

Ill reserve judgement until late next season. Or even after next season. Too many one hit wonders (foles, cassel, flynn et all) that arent effective once theres a body of work to generate game tape for d-co-ordinators. He looks good so far and definitely looks he part. 

the difference with those one hit wonders and jimmy g is that he has looked good on both teams he started for

when those guys left the team they were alright on they were shit 

Oh yeah....!

49ers gunna be good....

Watch out.....

skimmy?

Dajuisher -

From the extensive research I have done, I have determined this is the Jimmy G OP is referring to. This should help others determine if he looks good. 

Ooh a ripped QB lookout tom brady

He should go to Russia to fight that chick, Jimmy Grapple-a-ho!!!

akbar87 -
jaywill -

the difference with those one hit wonders and jimmy g is that he has looked good on both teams he started for

when those guys left the team they were alright on they were shit 

Thats true yup. If jimmy g plays lights out even after they build tons of game tape on him to gameplan against then ya ill be a Beleiver. 

Im not gay but I'd suck jimmys toes if he asked

He's dreamy, wonder if he likes cowboys.

lessthanzero -

He's dreamy, wonder if he likes cowboys.

He's gonna eat Cowboys for lunch.... After a torched Ram pie for breakfast with a fried bird desert....