Jimmy Rustler Foundation. (RIP).

As some of you have learned, our own Jimmy Rustler passed away. I am deeply saddened by this and was thinking that since he was so loved around here why not we all chip in and have Elton John sing at his memorial!!!!

Little Jimmy loved his Elton John and I know he would be shining down on us watching and singing along....

What say OG? Phone Post 3.0

We should hire RuPaul if we can't raise enough for Elton John.

For the 99999th time... im not frekan dead. So stop posting this garbage Phone Post 3.0

^check his IP address & know the truth. That is an imposter!

There are no words for the pain i feel. RIP Phone Post 3.0

Jimmy Rustler - For the 99999th time... im not frekan dead. So stop posting this garbage Phone Post 3.0
MODS quite letting these people post in his name!!!!

It's really disrespectful Phone Post 3.0

NiteProwleR - ^check his IP address & know the truth. That is an imposter!
So genious, explain how I died if im dead and how am I posting this if im dead u moron Phone Post 3.0

Jimmy Rustler - For the 99999th time... im not frekan dead. So stop posting this garbage Phone Post 3.0
This imposter has been posting on Jimmy's account for a week. Please just stop so we can mourn and move on. Jimmy will be missed.

Rustle in peace Phone Post 3.0

RIP

John Goodman could be the spokesman, wait....no he can't!

RIP Jimmy and John

Rip Phone Post 3.0

If only there was some way he could communicate with us again. He sure loved to rustle jimmies! Phone Post 3.0

Poor guy, I didnt know him but I can tell he was liked around here.

RIP

Im right here idiots.. alive and well so stop saying im dead Phone Post 3.0

Jimmy Rustler - Im right here idiots.. alive and well so stop saying im dead Phone Post 3.0
Taken too soon. Phone Post 3.0

He's in the big retirement home in the sky.

His brother must be so sad. We should all retire in his honor. Phone Post 3.0

Jimmy Rustler - 
So genious, explain how I died if im dead and how am I posting this if im dead u moron Phone Post 3.0

Hi MentaL!!

Jimmy Rustler -
Jimmy rustler died from eternal bleeding you evil bastard. Stop doing this, nothing good can come from your god awful rustling. There will never be another jimmy. Phone Post 3.0

Jimmy Rustler - Im right here idiots.. alive and well so stop saying im dead Phone Post 3.0
Why would the mods allow this screen name to be recycled so soon. Phone Post 3.0