Jimmy Smith vs Joe Rogan

Very glad he is going to the UFC. Jimmy does a great job, and he is super knowledgeable about nearly all aspects of the sport.

FatSoda -
Willin - Jimmy comes across as a douche honestly. He's not nearly as charismatic as he wants to suggest with his loud voice.

I think this is crazy talk. Is smith somehow a weird doppelgänger for Rogan? Kinda of, but that's not a bad thing. It's like he's a better Ron Harper to Rogan's Jordan. He will be a welcome addition to the roster and Rogan will probably further phase himself out of the pay per views. I think Smtih will end up being the best broadcast acquisition they make, for a long time to come. Remember, they lost stann and that was a HUGE blow to their stable. Cormier is great at color but both Cruz and Felder lack the charisma and enthusiasm that both Rogan and DC have. I think Smith has that charisma/infectious enthusiasm that are hallmarks of Joe and Daniel's color styles.

A Ron Harper reference! Circa 1987, I presume?

Synical -

Watch "Fight Quest" 

Fight quest was good entertainment. 

It’s a big step up for Jimmy so he will be super nervous on the fight companion and all other media at the moment. He will be trying to put his best foot forward.

Give the guy some time to see what he can do.

https://i.imgflip.com/1qowhm.jpg

Plzz

Nobody can replace Rogan. Too much of a maverick original that we’ve grown accustomed to over the years.