Jimmy Superfly Snuka:Would Love to Have Fought MMA

From TheGarv's site.  One of the comments was funny (but in an evil way):

2 2011-06-11 05:04

He did fight MMA, with his girlfriend in a motel in the early 80's, and he walked out with the title as the sole survivor.

ttt

Not sure it's that easy to get away with murder, but the story does sound weird.

Probably not so easy to slide,but,IYO,why bother to interview a weird suspect,GARV?

Back in the early 80s wrestling wasn't exposed. So, Snuka played the dumb savage and McMahon did the "talking" to police. That's what happened. Phone Post

Majic Sam - Probably not so easy to slide,but,IYO,why bother to interview a weird suspect,GARV?

lol, dude I had no idea.  Never was a wrestling fan, but I knew his name, that's about it.  He seemed like a real nice guy tho.

He was always coked and juiced to the gills, and slow intellectually. McMahon handling things with the cops has always been accepted as a given for many years. He could barely move in the ring, other than jumping on his head.

god damn I didn't know Snuka was that short

great vid BTW!!!

Super Super SUPERFLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Snuka off the top of the octagon onto opponent followed by incomprehensible interview with Rogan.

Jen The OCaholic Jameson - 
TheGARV - 
Majic Sam - Probably not so easy to slide,but,IYO,why bother to interview a weird suspect,GARV?

lol, dude I had no idea.  Never was a wrestling fan, but I knew his name, that's about it.  He seemed like a real nice guy tho.

Do you feel weirded out, knowing all of this.

Not weirded out but slightly bummed I guess.

Just checked this thread to make sure someone had brought up Snuka being a murderer. Very good.

slamming - The coke was too good to pass up!

http://youtu.be/ST7gMjM-U0Q

Reminds me of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhP0tOm6yt0

"The coke was too good to pass up!'

True. No one was ever more fucked up than Gannetty.

hubris - god damn I didn't know Snuka was that short

He's 6'5 IIRC

didnt know about the murder He was one of my all time favs NOt anymore.All time fav is now Abdulah The Butcher and Buzz Mad Dog Sawyer

Strykr619 - 
epwar - 
xeducatex -  The snuka murder is wrestling lore. No one knows for sure if it's just made up or not but if it isn't made up it kinda makes u wonder what snuka did for McMahon to cover up that shit. I think he prolly did it. Phone Post
No, it isn't lore.  It is established fact.  He tried to say she based her own face in while falling down over and over.  McMahon paid to get him out of the bind.  Dude got away with murder.

Further reading for you (it ain't pretty):

http://www.wrestlingclassics.com/wawli/New161-170.htm

Rofl at it being accomplished fact. that article has a lot of conjecture in it. If it was fact the snuka would have done time for it. Did snuka prolly have something to do with her death? Sure I can see that. Could it be proven without a doubt, No. The DA didn't think so. Also no offense brotha but McMahon wasn't "that" powerful in those days. If the incident was in the late 80's then yea I can believe McMahon had the clout.

I was referrering to the fact that xeducatex said "no one know for sure if its just made up or not."