Jimmy to UFC?

Just read that Jimmy Smith and Bellator are parting ways. Imagine him and Rogan working together? Or do you think there was a contract clause?

Maybe hes taking over for rogan

Jimmy Smith is a poor man’s joe rogan

I love Jimmy Smith.

Jimmy is awesome, hopefully the UFC picks him up

Kostakio - I love Jimmy Smith.
This. Very knowledgeable about all aspects of MMA and training. He has several pro fights too.

Him and Sean Wheelock were very underrated as a team imo. Wheelock being a former ref/judge in boxing brought in some good persectives as well.

Would be cool. So much better than anik

What ever became of Dana’s dream announcing team he talked about after letting goldy go

god i hope not i like jimmy rolled with him when he was at A silvas in lawndale bsck in the day but DC and joe is what i like.

Frank mir was bad ass on the wec. theres a few guys i’d take over jimmy.

NJstileNJ -

What ever became of Dana’s dream announcing team he talked about after letting goldy go

It obviously was secretly all along Jon anik probably because of his subtle betting comments
Dead President -

Jimmy Smith is a poor man’s joe rogan

Jimmy is the guy Rogan himself wants on the team.

He’s great and underrated.

I hope he stays around.  He was good on Fight Quest, and the Kyokushin episode in Japan is a must see. 

For a guy that can handle the mic, he has a wide variety of martial arts knowledge.

So the UFC will sign Bellator’s commentator but not their best fighter ever. K.

NJstileNJ -

I think it was that dorky guy that had done some WWE in the past. He did a couple shows, was a dork, likely butchered Sukaraba's name on purpose as a "funny" pro-wrestling goof when giving the news of his Hall of Fame induction, then got promptly sent to whatever place we would see him less often.

Probably wont get his contract renewed unless he accepts a cut in the paycheck.

luctaro -
NJstileNJ -

I think it was that dorky guy that had done some WWE in the past. He did a couple shows, was a dork, likely butchered Sukaraba's name on purpose as a "funny" pro-wrestling goof when giving the news of his Hall of Fame induction, then got promptly sent to whatever place we would see him less often.

Probably wont get his contract renewed unless he accepts a cut in the paycheck.

Grisham?
GOAT St. Pierre - So the UFC will sign Bellator's commentator but not their best fighter ever. K.

So true, but Joe Warren is 41 and is probably too old now for the UFC. What a shame we never got to see this two-weight class Bellator champion and multiple-world championship wrestler tested against the UFC's best. 

Tug Dabone -
GOAT St. Pierre - So the UFC will sign Bellator's commentator but not their best fighter ever. K.

So true, but Joe Warren is 41 and is probably too old now for the UFC. What a shame we never got to see this two-weight class Bellator champion and multiple-world championship wrestler tested against the UFC's best. 

Bellator has lots of guys better than joe warren. Joe wpuld have done decent in the ufc though i think.
Chandler, Askren, both Pitbull brothers, Dantas, Lima, Shlemenko, Curran, Koreshkov etc all would be great additions to UFC, (or would have been years ago...)