Jiu-Jitsu Heaven

Gracie Academy in Cali

One of the best academies for sure.

Those brother's are amazing teachers.

Wow, very nice school. Must be very expensive though.

dang he's got alot of brothers named Ryron. ha ha

These guys are born carnies.

malex1 - dang he's got alot of brothers named Ryron. ha ha

i was wonderin about that too haha

How is Ryron pronounced ? it almost sounded like Helio to me...

i think its like lake huron (sp?) haha

I always say it Hirun or at least close to that..lol

Obviously I am clueless to Portuguese

Heddy - Wow, very nice school. Must be very expensive though.

When I trained there it was 325$ for unlimited training plus 50$ initiation fee. A lot cheaper than going out every night and close to other gym fees.

"325$ for unlimited training plus 50$ initiation fee."

A month?! Damn! Thats gotta be the highest Ive ever heard! Initiation fees are bs to me.

jiu-jitsu heaven is an oxymoron.

Dashooter911 - "325$ for unlimited training plus 50$ initiation fee."

A month?! Damn! Thats gotta be the highest Ive ever heard! Initiation fees are bs to me.

To train with the sons of Rorion its a steal.

Steal is a perfect word.

TrainBJJ - Steal is a perfect word.

Like I said, it is definitely worth it. I'd rather spend my money here with world class instructors than spend it on some shitty Judo school like yours in timbucktwo

Yep, judo sucks!!

bulletmagnet - 

325 a month is a rip off. Guys with better resumes don't charge nearly that much. 

Edit: Can't believe I agreed with Trainjudo.

Judo is good. You suck.

MickColins - 
bulletmagnet - 

325 a month is a rip off. Guys with better resumes don't charge nearly that much.

I guess people who have trained with them think otherwise or else they wouldnt continue paying that. The facilities alone are worth that much. The clientele are definitely better than your average place.

Put it this way, you don't like the price, take your broke ass somewhere else. Their grandfather made jiu jitsu. The jiu jitsu is much purer from them rather than a gym down the road. This is authentic gracie jiu jitsu.

Plus that is for unlimited training (6 days a week). You can buy a cheaper package or pay a yearly contract for a cheaper monthly fee. This was just a month to month fee that i paid. If you sign up for a year its cheaper.

Lets not get into pricing discussions online though. Feel free to stop by the gym and ask them for the current prices.