Jiu jitsu in MMA Part1 and 2..Must see Videos guys

My God these transitions!!!

part 2

I miss good Japanese MMA man.

tttttttt

Ttt Phone Post

When you compare Japanese mma vs American mma, the wrestling influence that play a big role in America, although more effective, also makes it more boring in my opinion. Of course, that's because I'm a BJJ guy.

dude cruz2ninja...your threads are legit bro. Haven't been disappointed yet. very entertaining stuff

Dammit - When you compare Japanese mma vs American mma, the wrestling influence that play a big role in America, although more effective, also makes it more boring in my opinion. Of course, that's because I'm a BJJ guy.

well put, but thats only guys that dont use their wrestling to make their ground work exciting. Even if on bottom as a wrestler with good scrambling, i think wrestlers can make their jj exciting.

pinoy413 - dude cruz2ninja...your threads are legit bro. Haven't been disappointed yet. very entertaining stuff

Thanks homie! Shout out to the cool pinoys out there : )

Ttt Phone Post

Cruz2ninjafoya - 
Dammit - When you compare Japanese mma vs American mma, the wrestling influence that play a big role in America, although more effective, also makes it more boring in my opinion. Of course, that's because I'm a BJJ guy.

well put, but thats only guys that dont use their wrestling to make their ground work exciting. Even if on bottom as a wrestler with good scrambling, i think wrestlers can make their jj exciting.

Fair enough, but I also think the way wrestling has adapted to mma has made it more boring, more specifically in the heavier weight classes. The action packed pace in wrestling has to be tempered significantly in mma because it's just not sustainable for 15-25min, which has translated to more stalling to recover once a dominant position is achieved.

Dammit -
Cruz2ninjafoya - 

Fair enough, but I also think the way wrestling has adapted to mma has made it more boring, more specifically in the heavier weight classes. The action packed pace in wrestling has to be tempered significantly in mma because it's just not sustainable for 15-25min, which has translated to more stalling to recover once a dominant position is achieved.

I like wrestling but tend to agree it sometimes made for a boring fight. Not always but sometimes.
Lately though some of the best jiujitsu has been coming from wrestlers and in my opinion the fights have been really exciting. Phone Post

MIKE CIESNOLEVICZ - Ttt Phone Post

always appreciate your seal of approval sir.