Jiu Jitsu Pro Gear

I recently ordered a Koral gi from Jiu Jitsu Pro Gear. Not only was the gi awesome, but the service was as well.

I had ordered a purple belt with the order, size A2. A representative called me to be sure I wanted an A2 as their belts ran a little small, and allowed me to adjust my order.

The day after he called I had the package; sent from Cali to Georgia in a day. I was very surprised to say the least.

I have two Atamas, a Keiko, a Seishin, a Kikskin, and a Mizuno judo gi and I have to say I like the Koral the best. Great fit, good looking. I will definately order from them again. Thanks guys.

ttt, I'll order from them soon

The guys from JJPG are great. Gilberto who runs it is one of the co promotors for next years ADCC event. For all the guys in So Cali, he has an actual store you can go to. It's awesome, they have all the DVD's books, gi's rash guards, everything you can think of. The site is www.jiujitsuprogear.com, they are right down stairs from Aloisio Silva'a academy so you can visit the store and get some training in as well.

www.greenwhaleproductions.com