Jiu jitsu skin infections are real!!!

Just found out I have impetigo, nasty ass scabs that are weeping weird shit all over my chin and neck, plus pimples on my leg that i popped turned into nasty blisters and cuts on my fingers from work turned into the same thing, took a week off trainin and I think I'll have to take another. Man, I heard bout this type of shit in the tuf house, and horror story's of Kevin Randleman and Diego Sanchez but this shit is legit, any one else suffered from this? Any one know of any prevention tips? Phone Post

Horror stories of kevin and diego? Pls share. News to me Phone Post 3.0

I had cellulitus one time from a gym i did bjj at. Stopped going there. Not as bad as what u have. One script of antibiotics cleared it up quick. Shit was traveling up my arm in a rash. Kept moving up my arm. Not cool Phone Post 3.0

I shower within minutes of when I'm done training and never wear clothes used for training again until washing them. I also always mop the mats before every training with tiny bit of bleach in a gallon of hot water.

Also, the less exposed skin the better. Rashguards cover your upper body and I use long shorts and knee pads. Only exposed skin is really my calves and feet and my head and neck. Worst I have gotten in 17 years is ringworm about 5 times.

I have had MRSA twice, always came from someone who got it and didn't stay out of the gym, covered it up, and spread it around.

Environmentally the gym should be cleaned with bleach and water. Personally don't roll with people who have suspect hygiene. Phone Post 3.0

Toquinho - Horror stories of kevin and diego? Pls share. News to me Phone Post 3.0

Diego's second fight to kos he had bad staph, woke with hole in his leg, google image 'Randleman staph' you'll see Phone Post

My nasty leg staph infection made me stop BJJ and sadly I havent been back..its scary as fck.. Phone Post 3.0

lurkingveteran - My nasty leg staph infection made me stop BJJ and sadly I havent been back..its scary as fck.. Phone Post 3.0

Damn, no good man, hopefully mine downy end up that bad, that's serious Phone Post

Sounds like you need to get yourself some Defense soap. Make a thread for Guy, he's great with big discounts for UG'ers. Phone Post

Almost killed The Triangle...
He was paralyzed for quite a while.

Here are the top 10 mma staph infections..,

http://middleeasy.com/index.php?option=com_content Phone Post 3.0

Derp.

http://middleeasy.com/index.php?option=com_content Phone Post 3.0

Damn. Recover fast. Phone Post 3.0

Sorry... Don't know why the link won't copy correctly.
Google top 10 mma staph... Phone Post 3.0

NomoRomophobia - Sorry... Don't know why the link won't copy correctly.
Google top 10 mma staph... Phone Post 3.0

Oh w t f? That no 2 dude from sherdog made me dry reach.... Glad I only have empetigo and not full on staph Phone Post

DEZBOT -
Toquinho - Horror stories of kevin and diego? Pls share. News to me Phone Post 3.0

Diego's second fight to kos he had bad staph, woke with hole in his leg, google image 'Randleman staph' you'll see Phone Post

Omg fucked for life now after seeing that holy shit!! Phone Post 3.0

Dr. Bronnar's tea tree liquid soap.  Get some of that.  I used to get rashes off and on and since switching to that never had 1 problem.  

Pics of said repulsive infections? Anyone? Phone Post 3.0

Randleman had staph. I've had it twice. Phone Post

Take a shower or use something to eat clean ASAP. Even if you have to use a water hose and some soap. Wash your gi and training clothes every time, no excuses. The final thing and probably best advice offer to help keep the mats swept and mopped often. Even if you pay to train at the gym. It's your health after all. Phone Post 3.0