JIU JITSU UNLEASHED 2

"HOW TO MILK ONE WIN FOR LIFE, NEVER COMPETE AGAIN, AND TROLL THE INTERNET"

Ouch, I hope your posting that in jest cause if not thats kinda fucked up.

HOW SO?

Is that the actual title? Not bad...

Trolling Unleashed

Milk one Win Unleashed

Haven't competed in over three years unleashed...

At least he has that one big win.  Not many people can say they have something like that.

Also, there are guys making DVD's and writing books that have never even fought or competed before.  At least he has a competition background. 

Seriously, the market is saturated with guys who haven't even won a NAGA match. Bravo won the ADCC qualifier and submitted two black belt world champs.

"At least he has that one big win. Not many people can say they have something like that.

Also, there are guys making DVD's and writing books that have never even fought or competed before. At least he has a competition background."

Yeah, but whatever credibility the guy had went out the window with the BS trolling that goes on here...

He shows a complete disrespect for the BJJ Blackbelt

"Yeah, but whatever credibility the guy had went out the window with
the BS trolling that goes on here..."

Dude, the majority of the Mixed Martial Arts world could give two shits
what goes on here. If you get offended at dudes having some fun on a
MESSAGE BOARD than you take things far too seriously.

Lighten up, fatty.

The whole thread about Bravo being threatened and leaving the BJJ community is not true. He is not changing his gym to a "catch wrestling" and all that B.S.! I have a prediction...Sometime near the end of summer, 10th Planet/Bomb Squad will shut down, relocate and open as The Legend Gym. Randy Couture, Bas Rutten will join the staff as instructors along with Bravo. Just watch...

^^^^^^I feel like I've read this post before...