Jiu-Jitsu VS The World Feature Documentary

Hey,

As mentioned previously I've decided to pursue the crowd sourcing route to help fund a kind of follow up film to ROLL. The campaign is now live, more information on the premise for the new film and details on how you to support on the link below:

http://igg.me/at/jiujitsuvstheworld

Huge thanks for the support.

Dan

Huge Thanks for your film making talents. "Roll" was right up there with "Searching for Sugarman" for me. I really love how retrospectives stir anticipation for where the film takes the viewer. You captured that spirit well in "Roll".

circusmonkey - Huge Thanks for your film making talents. "Roll" was right up there with "Searching for Surgarman" for me.

Thanks a lot man! Searching for Sugarman is a great film!

Will the DVD be able to purchase later on? I'd rather have the poster at this point lol. I can imagine what Chris is going to do will be awesome.

RobertKipness - Will the DVD be able to purchase later on? I'd rather have the poster at this point lol. I can imagine what Chris is going to do will be awesome.

Hey Robert, yeah if people would like I'll get a small run of DVD's/Blu Rays produced after the release

Sub Phone Post 3.0

Subbed - donating 

Dan,

It's Tom here from JJS, you can expect something from me in the next few days.

T

same here. Im in on this project

Thanks for the support everyone!

Dan

up GL!

Just did a seminar with Chris Hauter today. Awesome. Roll inspired me to go and I met an awesome Jiu Jitsu person so yes I will donate to this! Thanks for making the doco Phone Post 3.0

Ttt Phone Post 3.0

To The Motherfucking TOP!!!!!

Edit Phone Post 3.0

Double post* Phone Post 3.0

Supported. Love your stuff, and I'll be looking for my poster, bro. Phone Post 3.0

The professor JT Torres vid was the best Phone Post 3.0

Looking forward to seeing this, roll was awesome VTFU Phone Post 3.0

torquemada - Supported. Love your stuff, and I'll be looking for my poster, bro. Phone Post 3.0

Thanks a lot man, the posters promise to be awesome!