Jiu-Jitsu VS The World Feature Documentary

BJTT_WiredFreebird - Looking forward to seeing this, roll was awesome VTFU Phone Post 3.0
ROLL was awesome like! More views than 90% of the BJJ vids on YouTube speaks for itself Phone Post 3.0

Ttt Phone Post 3.0

We've added some cool new perk for backers of the campaign. In return for supporting the project you can pick up:

-Physical/Digital copies of Jiu-Jitsu Style magazine.
-DVD/Blu Ray of the film.
-USB flash drive jam packed with media inc the film and bonus clips, artwork, stills, production documents and diary and also our previous film 'ROLL: Jiu-Jitsu in SoCal' in full HD.
-T-shirts inc a limited edition collaboration shirt with Shoyoroll.
-Posters featuring artwork from Chris Haueter.
-Jiu-Jitsu VS The World rashguard.
- Get your name in the credits.

We're 20% of the way there, thanks to everyone thats supported and helped share the project so far.

Dan

Do you have a Twitter? I can blast it out to my followers there too

KidPittsburgh - Do you have a Twitter? I can blast it out to my followers there too

@eatfilms

KidPittsburgh - Do you have a Twitter? I can blast it out to my followers there too

Thanks man, much appreciated. Like Robert said it's @eatfilms Cheers guys.

Eat Films - We've added some cool new perk for backers of the campaign. In return for supporting the project you can pick up:

-Physical/Digital copies of Jiu-Jitsu Style magazine.
-DVD/Blu Ray of the film.
-USB flash drive jam packed with media inc the film and bonus clips, artwork, stills, production documents and diary and also our previous film 'ROLL: Jiu-Jitsu in SoCal' in full HD.
-T-shirts inc a limited edition collaboration shirt with Shoyoroll.
-Posters featuring artwork from Chris Haueter.
-Jiu-Jitsu VS The World rashguard.
- Get your name in the credits.

We're 20% of the way there, thanks to everyone thats supported and helped share the project so far.

Dan
Dude where can we donate toward the film? Phone Post 3.0

Nevermind, found it!

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/jiu-jitsu-vs-the-world#/ Phone Post 3.0

When's filming starting for the new vid? Phone Post 3.0

Eat Films -

Where you from? I'll try and remember to get on this and support a northern brother later Phone Post 3.0

twunt - 
Eat Films -

Where you from? I'll try and remember to get on this and support a northern brother later Phone Post 3.0

Thanks a lot man, I'm originally from Teesside but currently reside in London

Tyneside here, best of luck mate Phone Post 3.0

twunt - Tyneside here, best of luck mate Phone Post 3.0

Thanks a lot Bro!

@Nogi bear - August if we hit the target.

Eat Films -

Thanks a lot Bro!

Donated mate, didn't see an option for the t-shirt perk size though? Also, do you have any pics of the design? Phone Post 3.0

twunt - 
Eat Films -

Thanks a lot Bro!

Donated mate, didn't see an option for the t-shirt perk size though? Also, do you have any pics of the design? Phone Post 3.0

Thanks man, really appreciate the support. Yeah for some reason Indiegogo doesn't give the option to select a size, I'm gonna email everyone when the campaign ends regarding sizing. There's no design just yet for the Shoyoroll tee but Bear and the guys are working on it over at their end - I'm looking forward to seeing it too.

I'll post design pics in here as soon as I get them, otherwise I've made a Facebook page for the film and will continue to post updates there too.

facebook.com/jiujitsuvstheworld

Thanks again mate!