JiuJitSu gym for rent

We're in need of a qualified BJJ & NHB instructor to take over and teach children and adult classes at a fully equipped martial arts school & gym facility in New Orleans,Louisiana. No money is needed down, just a honest instructor looking to develop a BJJ program. Willing to sublease or do a limited partnership.This gym is perfectly set up for an instructor to develop a Brazilian Ju Jit Su program here in the south central United states!!! We already have a good supply of boxing and muay thai kickboxing instructors. The entire gym has a total area of over 9000 sq ft with 3 separate workout areas: the Boxing and Kickboxing rooms have over 20 heavy bags, pole bags, and speed bags along with 2 boxing rings;the jujitsu room has a 1500 sq ft. matted area .The gym also has it's own apartment, a free weight room,selectorized machines, men & women's lockers and showers, a bunk room for visiting fighters,and a kitchen & juice bar along with a full restaurant and bar just below the gym where weekly amateur fights take place every Friday night. Besides instruction, we also have work in the restaurant and bar business, security business, along with the fight promotions that we do on a monthly basis called the"Battle of New Orleans". We are looking for individuals interested in company growth. Anyone qualified and interested in this position and instructing BJJ or NHB please e-mail anconasgym@aol or call 504-888-6451.Serious inquiries only!!

ttt

wish i lived a lil closer!! im looking 4 the same thing!!!

Holy Moly that sounds like a sweet gym

come on guys, find me a bjj instructor!!!

Hi, i know Mister John Burk, he is Royce Gracie instructor, i think he is looking for a school
his number (321)689-4163
and also i know some guys from Brasil want to teach in USA!

charles, i called john and he is not looking, but i am very interested in some guys form brazil so give me some numbers or e-mails

ttt

ttt

ttt

Looks like gracie barra has got the gym!!!!!!!!!