Jiujitsu/Wrestling Clinic only $10

TEAM FREEDOM Mixed Martial Arts Presents
2004 NEW YEAR'S Wrestling/Jiujitsu Clinic Sunday, January 4th, 2004 ***2 sessions***

First session: 10am...For wrestlers or any jiujitsu stylists who want to learn wrestling takedowns. (Folk style, Freestyle, Greco, & MMA)

Second session: 12pm...For jiujitsu stylists or any wrestlers who want to learn the ground jiujitsu game. (Passing guard, Submissions, & Reversals)

Each session only $10 ...$18 for both! We are located inside of ANGEL CITY FITNESS GYM across from NPHS @ 161 N. Reino Road, Newbury Park, CA. Right at the corner of Borchard and Reino. Call 805-469-2709 for directions and info!

Brian

TTT

ttt

Thanks guys for keeping it at the top. I'll do my best to help everyone that comes to the clinic.
Thanks again

Brian
TEAM FREEDOM

$10! this sounds very interesting. who will be teaching and what are their credentials? thanks.

ttt

I'll be teaching the clinic. I started out in wrestling and then went to jiujitsu. I've coached the high school level for about 7 years and I've been competing for little over 10. I have a very thorough understanding of all aspects. I never wrestled in college but I've beaten a few tough college guys in Freestyle and Greco tournaments. I'm a better teacher than I am a wrestler. I've been doing bjj for about 6 years now with Robert Ferguson. He has me at brown belt. I've competed in many different tournaments when I started with a lot of success. I teach all no gi. In 2001 I won Jean Jacques Grappling Games Nationals advanced and in 2003 I placed second. If any of you were at the last Grappling Games tourney I refereed the last 10 matches in the advanced open division at the end of the tournament. I hope to compete again soon.

I have a passion for teaching and I have a lot to offer when it comes to learning takedowns, sweeps, submissions and escapes for no gi jiujitsu.

Thanks,

Brian

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt