JiuJitsuMania.com new website for BJJ

www.JiuJitsuMania.com

Have recently started a new BJJ website that is going to be bringing some interesting interviews, positions from some of the interesting people in the BJJ world.

Our intention is not to replace any site but instead compliment what is already out there. 

Additionally, we are going to be spending alot of time on the areas that will likely be the differentiating factor over the next few years as the BJJ athletes continue to evolve.

Diet, Nutrition, Strength & Conditioning.

Please visit the site when you have a chance and let us know your thoughts, thanks in advance

Looks good, it's just a big mess on the front page though.

Informative articles, I like it, will add to my bookmarks.

dustyaguas - Looks good, it's just a big mess on the front page though.

Like the content, saved to favorites. The main page is a big hot mess

Awesome site!!!!!

I like everything on the main page, personally. Reminds me of drudge.When you have good info it's best to lay it out in the front. Fancy web design is meant for hiding lack of content.

If you do as good of a job maintaining the site as you did initially loading it this will be a great resource for anyone smart enough to take advantage.

Tyler

Thanks Tyler, appreciate the feedback. 

Always interested in ideas for content or what people would like to see. Feel free to toss out some ideas

JiuJitsuMania -  

Always interested in ideas for content or what people would like to see. Feel free to toss out some ideas

How about an inside look into a high level grapplers training leading up to a big tournament?  Somebody like Pablo or Bucheca.  What do they do for the 2 or 3 months leading up to the event.  How and how much do they train daily, diet, weight cut ect.  Id like to see something like that. 

up

ChipW........in the works...thanks :)

Thats awesome! Thanks Phone Post