JJ wants lone loss expunged from record - DW

It doesn't work like that dummy..... 

Further proof that Jon is fighting not to lose at this point.

That "loss" is a joke he shouldve had a point taken away which wouldnt have mattered cause he was winnin that fight anyway, n the NC is a KO victory, Jones is undefeated n the #1 P4P fighter in the UFC

1 Like
Loiosh -

And what about the NC for the failed drug test after 214? How are you going to rewrite history on that one, Egg?

How did the commision or the ref or the phase of the moon cause that blemish on Jonny Angel's perfect record?

But he aint talking about that nc, you are. Hes refereferring the loss. u can have an nc and be undefeated,  bruh

Gennady Goblin -

It definitely should be a no contest. I can't think of one other time that rule has come into play in a fight. That fight was a brutal 1 sided beating and should've been stopped before it ever got to that point. The incident literally only happened because Jon was on the verge of beating a man to death while the referee stared on, to the point Jon was trying to find a new angle to hit the poor guy to finally get it stopped. 

I agree, no one cheats as good as bones.

Mojo514 -

That "loss" is a joke he shouldve had a point taken away which wouldnt have mattered cause he was winnin that fight anyway, n the NC is a KO victory, Jones is undefeated n the #1 P4P fighter in the UFC

If only those were the rules Jon agreed to fight by.....

1 Like
mongo54 -
Mojo514 -

Should Anderson have been DQ'd against Chael for holding his shorts? Abusive language is banned. Would you be cool if the Diaz brothers got DQ'd every fight for shit talking? There are lots of silly rules in fighting, and if a Dq was called you could say "but the rules though...."

Or we could be adults with common sense and acknowledge people shouldn't be punished for breaking little known arbitrary rules that didn't effect the outcome of a bout.

mongo54 -
Mojo514 -

Jon followed the rules but he landed one 12 to 6 elbow n the ref freaked out n DQ'd him which is ridiculous the fight was pretty much over anyway n shouldnt have been a bullshit DQ, have u ever seen Michael Bisping vs Jorge Rivera?  Rivera was on both knees n Bisping threw a dirty knee right to his dome n rocked him badly, even spat at Rivera's corner, but did he get some bullshit DQ for one of the dirtiest intentional fouls ever? No, Jon didnt deserve that DQ at all

not illegal

bjm explained if the strike has an arc, its legal

only a linear strike from 12-6 is illegal

bjms explanation, not mine

![](upload://6AdMNrZ9gmb1me00jE5zHrF2Id0.gif)

not big fan but that was a BS loss

2 Likes
ranier wolfcastle -

not illegal

Fantastic gif.

BJM is a tool, but he’s right here.

JBJ landed like 50 strikes from mount before those elbows, Matt was donezo way before that

1 Like

Regardless of how stupid it is, he knew the rule going into the fight, as did all of his cornermen.

Though the UFC do love covering his ass with rule breaks.

Steven McTowelie -

Guess he should have obeyed the rules.

Tragic.

If you watch that fight it should have been stopped wellllllll before the elbow in question. If you throw 48 legal ones and the last 1 or 2 end up in a 12 - 6 I mean... C'mon pal unreal pssshhh 

Gennady Goblin - 
mongo54 -
Mojo514 -

Should Anderson have been DQ'd against Chael for holding his shorts? Abusive language is banned. Would you be cool if the Diaz brothers got DQ'd every fight for shit talking? There are lots of silly rules in fighting, and if a Dq was called you could say "but the rules though...."

Or we could be adults with common sense and acknowledge people shouldn't be punished for breaking little known arbitrary rules that didn't effect the outcome of a bout.

disregard, vidoe evidence indicates they were in fact legal strike, was it mazzagati?

HE is a cheating snitch 

Royce Gracie had a couple things on his record changed so this wouldn't surprise me. 

Nasario -

HE is a cheating snitch 

This is fact

Ronniebigbudz -
Steven McTowelie -

Guess he should have obeyed the rules.

Tragic.

If you watch that fight it should have been stopped wellllllll before the elbow in question. If you throw 48 legal ones and the last 1 or 2 end up in a 12 - 6 I mean... C'mon pal unreal pssshhh 

Doesn’t really matter.

Jon did something illegal, ref made a call. You can’t break the rules because a ref didn’t stop it earlier when he could have.

Can I tell cops that I spent my whole life behaving so they can’t arrest me for robbing just one bank? C’mon pal unreal pssshhh

danybayamon23 -
ranier wolfcastle -

not illegal

Fantastic gif.

BJM is a tool, but he’s right here.

JBJ landed like 50 strikes from mount before those elbows, Matt was donezo way before that

This is a terrible gif.

You honestly expect a ref to differentiate between 12-6 and a very slight arc at the end in real time? Let’s be real here.

Fight could have been stopped earlier, ref could have ignored the foul, ref could have Superman vision and seen in super slow-mo that this wasn’t a foul by some sort of technicality.

Reality is he called it like he did and there’s nothing wrong with that.

1 Like

Has matt hamill heard about this? Would be shocked if he had, interesting to hear his reaction 

1 Like