JJ wants to be friends with Cormier, end rivalry

https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/ufc/jon-jones-offers-to-end-rivalry-with-daniel-cormier-what-do-you-say-dc-friends/

UFC superstar Jon Jones offered to end his rivalry with Daniel Cormier, sending DC the following message: “What do you say DC, friends?”

Jones and Cormier had one of the most bitter and heated rivalries in UFC history. The two were on a collision course for the UFC light heavyweight title and met in a highly-anticipated main event at UFC 182 in 2015. Jones won a unanimous decision that night but would soon deal with several legal issues and find himself stripped of the title. In 2017, Jones and Cormier met in a rematch, and Jones knocked DC out with a head kick. But the result of the bout was overturned to a No Contest after Jones tested positive for PEDs.

![UFC 214 Results: The Real Winners and Losers from Jones vs. Cormier 2 | Bleacher Report | Latest News, Videos and Highlights](upload://8wxAgoyexhGFMpkXpp9WgvMqqDB.jpeg)

![Dana White Discusses Unpredictability of Jon Jones vs. Daniel Cormier | UFC](upload://z3qa9QyUHaDhmXl1EGN83tPU31M.jpeg)

We can't play this game anymore, but

Can we still be friends?

Things just can’t go on like before, but

Can we still be friends?

We had something to learn

Now it’s time for the wheel to turn

Things are said one by one

Before you know it’s all gone

Let’s admit we made a mistake, but

Can we still be friends?

Heartbreak’s never easy to take, but

Can we still be friends?

Everyone knows the best friendships begin after one person takes steroids and headkicks the other who is clean in front of millions of people...

15 Likes

^ I  somwhat hesitate to write this but I dont think DC was clean either.   Not sure if I'm in the minority. 

Jones was definitely dirty though.  He should have got 4 years. 

7 Likes

Why?

They secretly like each other, we all know it.

“you there pussy?”

2 Likes

https://mobile.twitter.com/JonnyBones/status/1366568043334168577

Bones needs DC like the media needs Trump. 

4 Likes
Captain Canuck -

Why?

The Victor conte connection. 

His low TE ratio before one of his fights with jon.

cain had a little more than genetics on his side cardio wise IMO . DC very similar. 

And I don't judge a book by the cover so to speak with PEDs.  I think in many cases fat shits will be more likely to use because they're less likely to be scrutinized. 

On top of that if I had to guess with his personality I don't think it would go completely against his moral compas to use.  That's pretty much the only thing that would standing the way of him using .

This is all speculation mind you . So a bit shit of me to do so.

This is not like Izzy where he was definitely using .  I dont mind saying that . 

By definitely I mean probably one in ten million chance he wasn't IMO. If that.

4 Likes

Jon Jones may have the wins over DC in the cage but DC has all the wins over Jones in life.

DC is an Olympian, a multiple time multiple weight MMA chamion, a UFC a commentator, a HS wrestling coach, a family man, an all around succesful human.

Jon Jones is a UFC champion and maybe the greatest MMA fighter ever but also a multiple time DUI achieving, cokehead, steroid cheat, woman assualting, dick pill dependent POS.

There is no reason these men should be friends. They have virtually nothing in common. JJ, if not for his wealth, would likely be in jail. DC, on the other hand, could probably teach Sunday school.

12 Likes
bungee up -
Captain Canuck -

Why?

cain had a little more than genetics on his side cardio wise IMO . DC very similar. 

And I don't judge a book by the cover so to speak with PEDs.  I think in many cases fat shits will be more likely to use because they're less likely to be scrutinized. 

On top of that if I had to guess with his personality I don't think it would go completely against his moral compas to use.  That's pretty much the only thing that would standing the way of him using .

This is not like Izzy where he was definitely using .  I dont mind saying that . 

He has already been documented using a performance enhancing towel. 

3 Likes
Jon Snow Knows More Than Me -

They secretly like each other, we all know it.

I agree completely 

1 Like

At least Jon seems to be embracing his inner asshole 

These fellas need to sink a few cold ones together and bury the hatchet 

1 Like
bungee up -
Captain Canuck -

Why?

Would be nice to see a serious study done on TE ratios of a big pool of men. Because it seems mma fighters are well above 1:1 regularly and come into fights with crashed T. Crashed T could easily be from weight cutting but TE should be 1:1 from what “experts” say. But I’d like to see a real scientific study done about it in these conditions. If I had to bet the house I’d say fighters are microdosing on the upper end of “natural” using esterless test and microdosing Gh and EPO. Can’t get caught easily doing any of this if you have a good doctor who can keep you within the bounds of what they are looking for in the blood tests. 

1 Like
PTSDNA - Jon Jones may have the wins over DC in the cage but DC has all the wins over Jones in life.

DC is an Olympian, a multiple time multiple weight MMA chamion, a UFC a commentator, a HS wrestling coach, a family man, an all around succesful human.

Jon Jones is a UFC champion and maybe the greatest MMA fighter ever but also a multiple time DUI achieving, cokehead, steroid cheat, woman assualting, dick pill dependent POS.

There is no reason these men should be friends. They have virtually nothing in common. JJ, if not for his wealth, would likely be in jail. DC, on the other hand, could probably teach Sunday school.

One of my fighters trains at AKA at times before fights and has stated that everyone at AKA is top notch and friendly including Javier Mendez, Khabib, Islam, Rockhold)…he says the only person who acts like a DICK is Cormier. He says he acts like he is better than everyone in the gym. Calls himself the double Champ when talking and is not joking. Just says he is a not a good guy.

That’s all I got.

2 Likes
dinkledorf - 

At least Jon seems to be embracing his inner asshole 

:)