JJ wants to be friends with Cormier, end rivalry

![Michael Bisping: Seeing Daniel Cormier cry is the 'ultimate f--king revenge' for Jon Jones - Bloody Elbow](upload://6elng6Dr1k9itEfxzehlGfERqkL.jpeg)

5 Likes

I don’t think Jones ego can take a real friendship.  DC gave a slight criticism of Jones standing punching power and Jones resorts to social media mockery, despite the criticism being well warranted. 

PTSDNA - Jon Jones may have the wins over DC in the cage but DC has all the wins over Jones in life.

DC is an Olympian, a multiple time multiple weight MMA chamion, a UFC a commentator, a HS wrestling coach, a family man, an all around succesful human.

Jon Jones is a UFC champion and maybe the greatest MMA fighter ever but also a multiple time DUI achieving, cokehead, steroid cheat, woman assualting, dick pill dependent POS.

There is no reason these men should be friends. They have virtually nothing in common. JJ, if not for his wealth, would likely be in jail. DC, on the other hand, could probably teach Sunday school.

This

All I know is if Ian Paisley and Martin McGuinness can become friends, anyone can.

On a SideNote -
PTSDNA - Jon Jones may have the wins over DC in the cage but DC has all the wins over Jones in life.

DC is an Olympian, a multiple time multiple weight MMA chamion, a UFC a commentator, a HS wrestling coach, a family man, an all around succesful human.

Jon Jones is a UFC champion and maybe the greatest MMA fighter ever but also a multiple time DUI achieving, cokehead, steroid cheat, woman assualting, dick pill dependent POS.

There is no reason these men should be friends. They have virtually nothing in common. JJ, if not for his wealth, would likely be in jail. DC, on the other hand, could probably teach Sunday school.

One of my fighters trains at AKA at times before fights and has stated that everyone at AKA is top notch and friendly including Javier Mendez, Khabib, Islam, Rockhold)…he says the only person who acts like a DICK is Cormier. He says he acts like he is better than everyone in the gym. Calls himself the double Champ when talking and is not joking. Just says he is a not a good guy.

That’s all I got.

DC is one of the nicest guys you would meet. Maybe your fighter just caught him at bad times.

The Diet Butcher -
bungee up -
Captain Canuck -

Why?

The Victor conte connection. 

His low TE ratio before one of his fights with jon.

cain had a little more than genetics on his side cardio wise IMO . DC very similar. 

And I don't judge a book by the cover so to speak with PEDs.  I think in many cases fat shits will be more likely to use because they're less likely to be scrutinized. 

On top of that if I had to guess with his personality I don't think it would go completely against his moral compas to use.  That's pretty much the only thing that would standing the way of him using .

This is all speculation mind you . So a bit shit of me to do so.

This is not like Izzy where he was definitely using .  I dont mind saying that . 

By definitely I mean probably one in ten million chance he wasn't IMO. If that.

He has already been documented using a performance enhancing towel. 

This is exactly what I'm talking about. 

His moral compas dosen't mind him breaking the rules for a weigh in but won't let him break the rules for taking a banned substance ? Maybe.  But not likely IMO.

Most people have lines they won't cross, whatever that may be . He didn't mind crossing that one at all.

Vikingknee -
bungee up -
Captain Canuck -

Why?

cain had a little more than genetics on his side cardio wise IMO . DC very similar. 

And I don't judge a book by the cover so to speak with PEDs.  I think in many cases fat shits will be more likely to use because they're less likely to be scrutinized. 

On top of that if I had to guess with his personality I don't think it would go completely against his moral compas to use.  That's pretty much the only thing that would standing the way of him using .

This is not like Izzy where he was definitely using .  I dont mind saying that . 

Would be nice to see a serious study done on TE ratios of a big pool of men. Because it seems mma fighters are well above 1:1 regularly and come into fights with crashed T. Crashed T could easily be from weight cutting but TE should be 1:1 from what “experts” say. But I’d like to see a real scientific study done about it in these conditions. If I had to bet the house I’d say fighters are microdosing on the upper end of “natural” using esterless test and microdosing Gh and EPO. Can’t get caught easily doing any of this if you have a good doctor who can keep you within the bounds of what they are looking for in the blood tests. 

It's to be expected that fighters will come in with low T after a hard camp and weight cut. But when their levels are in the 70 year old man range It's also not a stretch to think their like that because they knew they'd be getting tested fight night and got off the juice. 

What would be interesting to me( and maybe this information is available) is the fighters that have missed whereabouts tests and how many.  That's how they get away with it. They're allowed 3 in a 18 month period if im not mistaken. 

That's essentially 3 free chances of failing a test. Only a idiot would give their location if they know they're going to fail a test when they can easily be somwhere else while using. 

bungee up -
Vikingknee -
bungee up -
Captain Canuck -

Why?

Would be nice to see a serious study done on TE ratios of a big pool of men. Because it seems mma fighters are well above 1:1 regularly and come into fights with crashed T. Crashed T could easily be from weight cutting but TE should be 1:1 from what “experts” say. But I’d like to see a real scientific study done about it in these conditions. If I had to bet the house I’d say fighters are microdosing on the upper end of “natural” using esterless test and microdosing Gh and EPO. Can’t get caught easily doing any of this if you have a good doctor who can keep you within the bounds of what they are looking for in the blood tests. 

It's to be expected that fighters will come in with low T after a hard camp and weight cut. But when their levels are in the 70 year old man range It's also not a stretch to think their like that because they knew they'd be getting tested fight night and got off the juice. 

What would be interesting to me( and maybe this information is available) is the fighters that have missed whereabouts tests and how many.  That's how they get away with it. They're allowed 3 in a 18 month period if im not mistaken. 

That's essentially 3 free chances of failing a test. Only a idiot would give their location if they know they're going to fail a test when they can easily be somwhere else while using. 

3 times? That is crazy, especially considering they say EPO can be undetectable after 8 hours.

If true it would actually be pretty stupid not to take it. 

Hong Kong Phooey -

Then you FUCK

The fact that Mike Tyson and Evander Holyfield can give each other the mutual dignity and respect as a fellow fighter and have some semblance of friendliness toward each other gives me hope that any two humans can find common ground and build on things that are good, no matter what was in the rear view mirror.

dinkledorf -
bungee up -
Vikingknee -
bungee up -
Captain Canuck -

Why?

3 times? That is crazy, especially considering they say EPO can be undetectable after 8 hours.

If true it would actually be pretty stupid not to take it. 

I Just looked it up . It's 3 whereabouts failures within a 12 month period.  

That's a hole in the system you can drive a truck through. 

You can hide under the cage from usada as long as you don't do it more than 3 times in 12 month window 

jj tried to make friends with dc after their last fight, right there in the cage

dc was too pissed off to respond

i do hope they end the hatred

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much - 
On a SideNote -
PTSDNA - Jon Jones may have the wins over DC in the cage but DC has all the wins over Jones in life.

One of my fighters trains at AKA at times before fights and has stated that everyone at AKA is top notch and friendly including Javier Mendez, Khabib, Islam, Rockhold)…he says the only person who acts like a DICK is Cormier. He says he acts like he is better than everyone in the gym. Calls himself the double Champ when talking and is not joking. Just says he is a not a good guy.

That’s all I got.

DC is one of the nicest guys you would meet. Maybe your fighter just caught him at bad times.

I don’t think so. He trains there at the end of everu camp diue to his friendship with Khabib. He says DC is extremely arrogant.

• On a SideNote: He says Luke Rockhold is cool as hell. Always willing to spar or roll with anyone.

He says Khabib and all his guys are extremely kind to strangers.

But who knows.