JJORGE GURGEL Seminar in Michigan

Gunna be good...

Times are filling F A S T up espically for private lessons with Jorge, but there is still plenty of room in the group classes let me know ASAP so we can reserve your spot.

jons,

Kriss shold only have to wax his chest, if you wax your back first!

Dustin

ttt

ttt

JOHN (cause i know you like it when i spell your name like that) atlatl is not me asshole but i would be interested to know who it is.

RonaldMcDojo,

How's your training been going? I heard that you were injuried a while back, but I was not sure if you were back on the mats or not.

If so, I hope all is well. I look forward to seeing you all at the Arnold's. Although, I will be up to Jorge's before then..

Later,

Dustin

ttt

Thanks for keeping this UP. We appreciate it. This will be Jorges BIGGEST SEMINAR in MICHIGAN YET!!!

To The Top, Top, Top, Top!

RonaldMcDojo,

I just posted on your other thread! I hate yo hear about the lasting effects that you might intell from your surgery.

Anyway, I hope to make it to the ICE, if not, I will see you at the Arnold's.

By the way, we have 3 guys fighting in Mannsfield,OH on January 31st (Josh, Billy Bob, and a new guy). If you can make it, that woudl be great, as we would love to have some team support!

Later & TTT for Jorge Gurgel!!!

Dustin

ttt

To The Very Top

Very Top

There is one hour left for privates on Sunday~Reserve it now!

Att

Only two weeks to go. Man, time flies. Seems like only yesterday it was 2003.

ahhhh man,,,I spoke with Jorge today and he's excited about the seminar and has some big plans...get ready!!!!

won't you be glad when this seminar is over???.. so we can get a new thread to TTT.