Joanna Jedrzejczyk Rocking her new Reebok Shoes

Reebok hookup Joanna with some new shoes, posted on her Instagram

Phone Post 3.0

Cool for her, but those are some ugly ass shoes. Phone Post 3.0

I remember that style from the early 90's. Weird, thought it was funny Phone Post 3.0

The Taproom wears Reeboks. Phone Post 3.0

attjack - The Taproom wears Reeboks. Phone Post 3.0
The Raptor wears Reeboks.

*fucking auto correct Phone Post 3.0

Looks like shoes that old people dress at the retirement house Phone Post 3.0

Correct forum friend ? Phone Post 3.0

Those are the janitors special Phone Post 3.0

Now she just needs the step aerobic workout VHS tapes to complete the ensemble. Phone Post 3.0

I thought that was a joke so I looked them up on Zappos. That's the real shoe. "Introduced in the 80's as an aerobic shoe"

In Reeboks defense, they have 5/5 stars with 206 reviews. Phone Post 3.0

Retro imo

That is literally the only Reebok I can ever remember having, and it was when I was a little kid sometime in the 80's, a black pair. I loved those bastards.....everything else they have ever made since then (outside of pumps, always wanted some of those) not so much.

Rocking new reebok shoes and a polo shirt I'm going to assume Phone Post 3.0

Non N00B - That is literally the only Reebok I can ever remember having, and it was when I was a little kid sometime in the 80's, a black pair. I loved those bastards.....everything else they have ever made since then (outside of pumps, always wanted some of those) not so much.

Pretty sure I had low tops though, you never go full...top

Damn those are stoopid Phone Post 3.0

Eastern bloc by reebok Phone Post 3.0

sockeye - I remember that style from the early 90's. Weird, thought it was funny Phone Post 3.0

That was around the END of those shoes being popular.

I was in college, and remember those being super-popular around 1986. They weren't "a" Reebok, they were THE Reebok. You could get low-top or "high" (as pictured above), and later they offered them in black as well. Mens and womens versions, both looked pretty much the same.

Oh, some blue help please. I made this this a few days ago:
http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee127/vcxzrewq/AlienJoJo_zpsn4qompms.jpg

jujubre - Looks like shoes that old people dress at the retirement house Phone Post 3.0

LOL

She can't wrestle, but you should see her 'boks.

They bring back the Emmitt smith joints from the early 90s and I'm in,otherwise reebok is garbage Phone Post 3.0