Joanna Jedrzejczyk...yes I would.

cdale27 -

WOOD!

Absolutely

Pass

Based on the fact she is polish and everyone who has ever had a polish girl in bed KNOWS the only answer here is wood.

I would go as far to say eastern european women are GOAT in the bedroom.

PTSDNA - Looks like she got some PVZs to show off on her PWC.

PWC?

Her look at me I'm so happy so I'll post 45 ig stories a day thing is a little over the top. I hope she's genuinely living life and not doing it for the gram. 

Did not lie,the way she acted with Claudia

WhereIsGoranReljic -

She actually seems like a really cool , and funny woman , which really helps.

Boogeywoman is coming for you

Great body but I can't get past her face. Still wood though.

Tiny Rick -

PWC?

Pretty white cock

Paramount Donkey -
WhereIsGoranReljic -

She actually seems like a really cool , and funny woman , which really helps.

Boogeywoman is coming for you

I'm coming for her ,bro .

She is beautiful with a great personality. Let's see the "imaginary girlfriends" of the keyboard samurais living in their step daddy's basement who say she is not hot. Is she the hottest woman ever? No. But she is certainly hot!

1 Like
HH009 -

She is beautiful with a great personality. Let's see the "imaginary girlfriends" of the keyboard samurais living in their step daddy's basement who say she is not hot. Is she the hottest woman ever? No. But she is certainly hot!

I am actually in favor of what you are saying , but I don't like how you said it , lets argue 

come on Sir Lancelot

WhereIsGoranReljic -
HH009 -

I am actually in favor of what you are saying , but I don't like how you said it , lets argue 

Enlighten me your grace. School me on how to white knight better?

Yours Truly,

Lord Sir Grace Cornwallace of Loxley Hoshire

1 Like
Tiny Rick - 

PWC?

Personal Water Craft

HH009 -
WhereIsGoranReljic -
HH009 -

Enlighten me your grace. School me on how to white knight better?

Yours Truly,

Lord Sir Grace Cornwallace of Loxley Hoshire

How dare you say she isn't the hottest women ever , m'lord.

1 Like
HH009 -

That's Joe Rogan's gay twin, Bo Rogan.

HH009 -

Same. Nose

Same eyebrows

Same mascara

1 Like