Joanna Jedrzejczyk...yes I would.

ABCTT_sakurabas ear -
JayMan -
I'mNotSurprisedMotherf**kers -
JayMan -

I would fuck her, but not date her.  She seems like the kind of chick that would give you no choice but to smack her eventually.  

Hmm, what are some examples of reasons that would lead you to smack your woman?

I've slapped two women in my life.  In high school a girl attacked me while I was sleeping at my desk.  She just started punching me in the head.  She thought I had said something I didn't say.  Someone had called her a fatass.  She thought I had said it and then put my head down and pretended to be asleep.  I was really sleeping.  She hit me in the head 8-10 times before I realized what was going on and stood up.  I got up and slapped her.

I dated a woman that I didn't know had borderline personality disorder.  She picked up a knife and started threatening to cut her throat with my kids in the next room.  I asked her many times to put the knife down.  Finally I slapped the shit out of her and she dropped it.

Joanna seems like the kind of woman that would get aggressive first.  Like she would hit her man, and tell him "hit me bitch...you can't do shit".  I would only take so much of that before I slap her.

I agree, it's bad to slap women.  That's why I said I wouldn't date her.  She seems like the type that would make you slap her at some point.  I don't want to do that, and I definitely don't want the drama that would come after.  I avoid women like that.  You know, those women that think they are hard and are proud of being a bitch.

Let's make a deal right here and right now, you never think about fucking or slapping my girl again and I let you leave this thread with your dignity. 

We good?  

Good.  

Sorry man, my dignity is permenant.

And sorry... but I've wanted to fuck Joanna for a long time.  I like her nose.  For some reason I've always been attracted to chicks with strong noses like that.  

But, if you can bring me Joanne Calderwood I will let you keep your Joanna Jedrzejczyk.

JayMan -
ABCTT_sakurabas ear -
JayMan -
JayMan -

I would fuck her, but not date her.  She seems like the kind of chick that would give you no choice but to smack her eventually.  

I've slapped two women in my life.  In high school a girl attacked me while I was sleeping at my desk.  She just started punching me in the head.  She thought I had said something I didn't say.  Someone had called her a fatass.  She thought I had said it and then put my head down and pretended to be asleep.  I was really sleeping.  She hit me in the head 8-10 times before I realized what was going on and stood up.  I got up and slapped her.

I dated a woman that I didn't know had borderline personality disorder.  She picked up a knife and started threatening to cut her throat with my kids in the next room.  I asked her many times to put the knife down.  Finally I slapped the shit out of her and she dropped it.

Joanna seems like the kind of woman that would get aggressive first.  Like she would hit her man, and tell him "hit me bitch...you can't do shit".  I would only take so much of that before I slap her.

I agree, it's bad to slap women.  That's why I said I wouldn't date her.  She seems like the type that would make you slap her at some point.  I don't want to do that, and I definitely don't want the drama that would come after.  I avoid women like that.  You know, those women that think they are hard and are proud of being a bitch.

Let's make a deal right here and right now, you never think about fucking or slapping my girl again and I let you leave this thread with your dignity. 

We good?  

Good.  

And sorry... but I've wanted to fuck Joanna for a long time.  I like her nose.  For some reason I've always been attracted to chicks with strong noses like that.  

But, if you can bring me Joanne Calderwood I will let you keep your Joanna Jedrzejczyk.

Sold. You can have the sweet sultry sounds of JoJo and I'll keep Joanna. 

I like Ike the way you do business sir, I hope we can do more in the future. 

WWBRD -
ShanTheMan -

I could totally muster up a boner for that, why not?

Jesus louisus…fucking yum. Thick Joanna for the win

I’m in on that.

1 Like

Do the bolt-ons mean a permanent stay @ 125?

Don J -
WWBRD -
ShanTheMan -

Jesus louisus…fucking yum. Thick Joanna for the win

crazy thing is, if you scroll up just enough to cover her face that body is on point!

Ha! With a body like that she could look like Joey fucking Diaz

ShanTheMan -

Ain’t nothin wrong with that!!

ABCTT_sakurabas ear -
JayMan -
ABCTT_sakurabas ear -
JayMan -
JayMan -

We good?  

Good.  

Yup.  

ShanTheMan -

Shes awesome. My #1

ABCTT_sakurabas ear -
JayMan -
ABCTT_sakurabas ear -
JayMan -
JayMan -

We good?  

Good.  

Sorry, boys. Both are mine. Throw in Pearl too. I like a little fiesta 

WhereIsGoranReljic -
ranier wolfcastle -
ranier wolfcastle -

super quick edit

someone else coud make it great

cre?

https://www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/x7c9y07 Add the video to your site with the embed code ab

does this play for anyone?

Hah, yes it dies for me.

If it dies, it dies.

Restated Ed -
ABCTT_sakurabas ear -
JayMan -
ABCTT_sakurabas ear -
JayMan -
JayMan -

We good?  

Good.  

Sorry, boys. Both are mine. Throw in Pearl too. I like a little fiesta 

Leave some for the rest of us, jeez bro, you can't just dropkick all of us and steal every last woman. 

UFC Champ Joanna Jedrzejczyk Teaches Kelly & Ryan How to Fight - YouTube Extremely adorable here.