Joanna says she is already on weight

Says she is already at her fight week weight a month out. Is this an over correction on her part? If she loses again will the excuse be that she lost too much muscle too soon and couldnt add it back?

Thoughts?

She opened at about -225 but bettors are apparently moving toward Rose, because Joanna is now only about -145, with Rose at about +125. It could end up close to pick 'em by fight time if the trend continues.

^ Dammit. Shoulda put money on Rose when she was paying close to 2 to 1

Don J - ^ Dammit. Shoulda put money on Rose when she was paying close to 2 to 1

For their last fight, Rose closed at about +500, and the prop bet for her to win by (T)KO was about +2500.

For this fight, Rose by (T)KO is currently at +380. (5Dimes)

I didnt like her excuses then.

And i wont like them next time.

Tug Dabone -

She opened at about -225 but bettors are apparently moving toward Rose, because Joanna is now only about -145, with Rose at about +125. It could end up close to pick 'em by fight time if the trend continues.

It's amazing she's a favorite at all after getting outclassed everywhere in the first fight. It wasn't a fluke ko. She got beat down.

Hmm. Hopefully that doesn't mean she actually believes her bullshit excuse. 

What are odds for JJ by tjo stoppage and rose by sub if you're able to maybe check that? Im curious 

Joanna by (T)KO:  +330

Joanna by sub: +1700 

Rose by sub: +500

(all at 5Dimes... I wish the Vegas books could list their odds online, even if they can't take bets online)

Going to be good seeing the belt back on Joanna. The world doesn’t seem right with her not holding the belt.

Tug Dabone -

Joanna by (T)KO:  +330

Joanna by sub: +1700 

Rose by sub: +500

(all at 5Dimes... I wish the Vegas books could list their odds online, even if they can't take bets online)

most vegas books dont have prop bets till week of fight.

No excuses this time then?

PelosiesPanties -
Bam57Bam - 
Tug Dabone -

It's amazing she's a favorite at all after getting outclassed everywhere in the first fight. It wasn't a fluke ko. She got beat down.

I think its quite obvious why she is still the favorite. GSP got Serra'd afterall...so....

If you think it was a fluke you don’t know fighting bro 

Joanna's comments summarized:

Rose got lucky.

She didn't tap out.

The weight cut went poorly.

So no one thinks JJ will win the rematch? 

Not saying JJ wins this fight but i feel like people are saying she is trash now after completely dominating the entire divison. Nobody was picking Rose in the first fight. Nobody but now she is some unbeatable goddess. This is going to be a very interesting rematch.

Bam57Bam -
Tug Dabone -

This. Rose will wreck her again. Then again, Rousey also was a huge favourite going in against Nunes.

PelosiesPanties -
Bam57Bam - 
Tug Dabone -

I think its quite obvious why she is still the favorite. GSP got Serra'd afterall...so....

GSP was one-shotted. Joanna was outclassed. 

Joanna won’t fix her chin, and it’s clear now it’s not that great. She’s fast, she got awesome pin-point striking. She got awesome takedown defense. She’s hard to pin on the ground. She got cardio. 

But she got no chin, and it seems Rose got the better timing (which overcame Joanna’s speed).