Joanna says she is already on weight

Really hope Rose does it again an Joanna moves to 125 I want to see her fight Valentina.

100% rose will win and win easily 

BigEyedFish - 

This. 5 round complete striking clinic. JJ is world class and she’s going to put on a show for a Polish crowd in Brooklyn

Joanna has been dropped in 3 of her last 4 fights.

Bobby Lupo - 
BigEyedFish - 

This. 5 round complete striking clinic. JJ is world class and she’s going to put on a show for a Polish crowd in Brooklyn

Im thinking submission.  I think JJ will be on her heels and reserved when it comes to her striking.  I think that will leave openings for entries.  

what will you all say if JJ wins by spilt decision?

RKing85 -

Going to be good seeing the belt back on Joanna. The world doesn’t seem right with her not holding the belt.

You talk weird

PelosiesPanties -
JustAnotherMMAFan -

Joanna won’t fix her chin, and it’s clear now it’s not that great. She’s fast, she got awesome pin-point striking. She got awesome takedown defense. She’s hard to pin on the ground. She got cardio. 

But she got no chin, and it seems Rose got the better timing (which overcame Joanna’s speed). 

No chin? Has she been KO'd regularly or something? It's clear you have no idea what you are talking about.

She has clearly established some ATT bad habits and been hit far easier but her chin is not a problem at all. You do realise getting punched isn't a good thing? You get hit right you might go down, you get hit with your feet out of position or as you are off balance you will go down much easier. 

So I don't think having "no chin" means what you think it means. 

Rose knocked her down three times in less than 3 minutes. As someone mentioned above, she was knocked down 3 times in her last 4 fights. And we are talking about 115 lbers here... girls aren’t supposed to have power.

Her chin is definitely amiss here.