Joanne of MMA Girls

Thank guys for the support. It is a pleasure to post my videos here.

Kirik -  She is a remarkably cool person.

And Kirik, this 1000th post is for you. Sorry to curse you with my 666th. Curse broken. Tomorrow morning when you wake up a little Leprechaun will be standing at the foot of your bed with a pot of gold.

RelentlessMMA - 
LTL - Who's this?

http://s284.photobucket.com/albums/ll12/rstoddard/?action=view¤t=hottie2.jpg

I dont know....but i love her

hillary fisher... delish

MMA Girls - 

And Kirik, this 1000th post is for you. Sorry to curse you with my 666th. Curse broken. Tomorrow morning when you wake up a little Leprechaun will be standing at the foot of your bed with a pot of gold.
awwww.....what a nice gesture.....im pumped  your 1000th post was on my thread..... :)  

RelentlessMMA - 
MMA Girls - 

awwww.....what a nice gesture.....im pump your 1000th post was on my thread..... :) 

penis pump?

:)

Not cool.

lol she looked possessed while she was out.

tikmovado -  i WOULD PISS IN HER BUTT~!

That's a bit unsanitary, don't you think?

Definately girlfriend material.

Joanne > Rara & Tracy Lee

Marry me?

What ever happened to Joanne's partner? 

Sorry I forget her name

I would get in her guard and pound her out.

It would surely take a ref to get me off her.

RickStorm -  What ever happened to Joanne's partner? 

Sorry I forget her name

She's gay!?

How can she marry me if that's the case?

ChokeEmOut - 
MMA Girls - 

Must be nice to get a call out on the open board. : (

:) ChokeEmout

RelentlessMMA - 
MMA Girls - 

awwww.....what a nice gesture.....im pumped  your 1000th post was on my thread..... :)  

The question is what will your 1000th post be about? You are getting there quick.

ACE won DEAL with it - 
RickStorm -  What ever happened to Joanne's partner? 

Sorry I forget her name

She's gay!?

How can she marry me if that's the case?

I meant her partner she used to make the BJJ instructional videos with.. Yanno the s in mma girls

MMA Girls - 
RelentlessMMA - 
MMA Girls - 

The question is what will your 1000th post be about? You are getting there quick.
Me telling the UG about our first date..... :) lol

whatever happened to the other chick?