Joanne of MMA Girls

Joanne is a very sweet, genuine person who is utterly addicted to MMA. It's been a pleasure to know her, train with her, and of course, introduce her to paintball (where we both got our asses whooped by 10 year olds with thousands of dollars of equipment).

She happens to be very pretty too, which--like it or not--is the gateway women need to gain anything is this male dominated subculture. She's not whoring herself out for attention, but has subtly used this advantage to grow her brand. The cowgirl posted earlier is hot for being half clothed and her ass hanging out. Joanne is attractive completely covered up, which is an accomplishment!

TTT

www.mmagirls.net

Hillary - Joanne is a very sweet, genuine person who is utterly addicted to MMA. It's been a pleasure to know her, train with her, and of course, introduce her to paintball (where we both got our asses whooped by 10 year olds with thousands of dollars of equipment).

She happens to be very pretty too, which--like it or not--is the gateway women need to gain anything is this male dominated subculture. She's not whoring herself out for attention, but has subtly used this advantage to grow her brand. The cowgirl posted earlier is hot for being half clothed and her ass hanging out. Joanne is attractive completely covered up, which is an accomplishment!

TTT

www.mmagirls.net

Thanks Hillary!

Haole - 
Hillary - Joanne is a very sweet, genuine person who is utterly addicted to MMA. It's been a pleasure to know her, train with her, and of course, introduce her to paintball (where we both got our asses whooped by 10 year olds with thousands of dollars of equipment).

TTT

www.mmagirls.net

As much as I hate girl fights in MMA, and as much as I have historically ridiculed some (most) of the TUF noob industry females, her anti - Ms. HaHa style of self promotion is refreshing.

But watch out Joanne, if you start calling every guy here 'babes' and 'swettie' and post > 1,500 kissy face pictures of yourself you will be lumped in with the rest of them.

Just keep doing your thing with the good content, like Tracy Lee and that TapouT radio bimbo ;-), and watch our for that 'xakx' dude, fucker is creepy as all hell

Are you going to feel the same way on August 9th? ;)

Jo-Jo

One question.

How long have you been doing Sub Grappling? What belt are you?

Adi alic - Jo-Jo

One question.

I'm a green belt in BJJ. My school in Orlando, FL (Gracie Barra Orlando) started doing green belts in between white and blue. ATT also does this in FL, but I think it all came about pretty recently. I've been in L.A. for a few months, but haven't trained since I moved.

lol
i made this thread a year ago!

MMA Girls - 
Adi alic - Jo-Jo

One question.

I'm a green belt in BJJ. My school in Orlando, FL (Gracie Barra Orlando) started doing green belts in between white and blue. ATT also does this in FL, but I think it all came about pretty recently. I've been in L.A. for a few months, but haven't trained since I moved.

what do you think of L.A.????   and why on earth would you leave Florida???

She's a cutie pie.

Just looking at her makes my heart go bumpety bump.

ttt

MMA Girls - 
Adi alic - Jo-Jo

One question.

Cool Cool

Hope you get the Blue soon. Just don't catch the blue belt blues cause it sucks.

Good luck with training girl.

you should come down to my gym in new york and train