job hunt scenario advice

let me know what you think I should do.

Im scheduled to start my new job on Monday, Im
applying to 2 jobs I want more. One of them says
to wait for them to call you but I only have 3
workdays left until I start my new job.

Should I call them even though they say not to? I
dont want to be annoying but I need to see if I can
get this job in 3 days or else I will have to stick with
the other offer.

Call them and tell them your situation. Start by saying "I know you guys said not to call you but I got this other offer and........" It will put a sense of urgency on them and if they really want you they will grab you. If not at least you know they won't make you an offer after you get started at your other position.

now its getting weird, I start training tommorrow for
one job, I got a message from the better company
to call them soon to schedule for an interview, I
was referred there by a friend and its more money,
better hours, but a more challenging job. Both
would look good on future resumes. I am a little
flustered right now.

now its getting weird, I start training tommorrow for
one job, I got a message from the better company
to call them soon to schedule for an interview, I
was referred there by a friend and its more money,
better hours, but a more challenging job. Both
would look good on future resumes. I am a little
flustered right now.

so which one are you choosing? mcdonald's or burger king?