Jobber hall of fame

I got this thread idea from a thread in the ug called gatekeeper hall of fame.

Who should be in this?

I say
Barry Horowitz
Brooklyn Brawler
Chavo Guerrero
William Regal
Virgil

Any else? Phone Post 3.0

Big show jobs to all the top guys Phone Post 3.0

Regal does not belong in this category at all...
2 time IC champ, King Of The Ring, multi-time tag team champion and one of the greatest WCW TV champions of all time.

Iron Mike Sharpe is the name you were looking for

Norman smiley? Phone Post 3.0

George South
Gilberg
S.D. Jones Phone Post 3.0

Hel13torm - Regal does not belong in this category at all...
2 time IC champ, King Of The Ring, multi-time tag team champion and one of the greatest WCW TV champions of all time.

He's a jobber. Phone Post 3.0

JTA182 - 

Regal is no jobber

RoyMunson -
JTA182 - 

Regal is no jobber
IMO he was. U have urs that's mine Phone Post 3.0

Damien Demento for sure Phone Post 3.0

A jobber is a guy that gets paid to lose and put the other guy over. Years as a mid-card Champion in Regal is NO Jobber. Doesnt matter how you slice it.

Was Rude a jobber too, because he never won the World Championship? Lol. Phone Post 3.0

TFK_BOZY - A jobber is a guy that gets paid to lose and put the other guy over. Years as a mid-card Champion in Regal is NO Jobber. Doesnt matter how you slice it.

Was Rude a jobber too, because he never won the World Championship? Lol. Phone Post 3.0
Lol not gonna change my opinion brah Phone Post 3.0

Pete Rose Phone Post 3.0

Regal is not a jobber and I don't even like him. Phone Post 3.0

Regal was not a jobber dude. Phone Post 3.0

I thought in the pasthe may have been a top mid carder but now days as he gets old a jobber Phone Post 3.0

Regal could have easily been a world champ but for whatever reason the wwe/wwf/wcw never used him as a top heel I always thought he had the ability to be the top heel Phone Post 3.0

Funaki Phone Post 3.0

Regal isn't a jobber. yea you can have your opinion, and while we can't say it's "wrong" per se, you are, at the very least, drastically misinformed... Lol, how old are you? Maybe you only saw regal later on? Phone Post 3.0

Big show is a great part time jobber. So is Kane.

My favorite full time jobbers of all time are Pez Whatley and the Italian Stallion.

Iron Mike Sharpe Phone Post 3.0