Jobber Stable

I've heard some rumors that a jobber heel stable might be in the works. After the whole Fox and Sandow thing I'm starting to think it's a real possibility. Would be awesome IMO. Hopefully they don't pull a 3MB on us and ruin it. Phone Post 3.0

They should make shirts for the new squad Phone Post 3.0

Sandown, Fox, Brodus clay as the muscle and............ ummmmmmm Ryder. Phone Post 3.0

I'm thinking
sandow
Ryder(completely switching his gimmick to a more serious cocky heel)
fox
And some type of muscle I don't want to see Brodus tho Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_OBEY - I'm thinking
sandow
Ryder(completely switching his gimmick to a more serious cocky heel)
fox
And some type of muscle I don't want to see Brodus tho Phone Post 3.0
Bring back Luke gallows Phone Post 3.0

They could also have the most shocking return in the history if pro wrestling when out of nowhere OH MY GOD COLE THATS JTG ITS JTG!!!!! Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_OBEY - They could also have the most shocking return in the history if pro wrestling when out of nowhere OH MY GOD COLE THATS JTG ITS JTG!!!!! Phone Post 3.0
He's still under contract, isn't he? Phone Post 3.0

Get Sandow as the leader, Zack Ryder and Curt Hawkins can be the tag team (again), Titus as the muscle?, and Alicia Fox as the crazy bitch.

Maybe add in David Otunga, JTG (repackaged), and Ziggler so he's at least getting some attention. Phone Post 3.0

JustAble - Get Sandow as the leader, Zack Ryder and Curt Hawkins can be the tag team (again), Titus as the muscle?, and Alicia Fox as the crazy bitch.

Maybe add in David Otunga, JTG (repackaged), and Ziggler so he's at least getting some attention. Phone Post 3.0
Titus is a great pick Phone Post 3.0

JustAble -
UGCTT_OBEY - They could also have the most shocking return in the history if pro wrestling when out of nowhere OH MY GOD COLE THATS JTG ITS JTG!!!!! Phone Post 3.0
Yea he hasn't been seen since September on superstars when he lost to santino his last ppv win was in 2010 his last ppv appearance was the royal rumble 2011 lol how he is still under contract idk they don't even let him wrestle on nxt lol Phone Post 3.0

Not jobbers, but why not do del Rio, mysterio and los matadores with Rosa mendes Phone Post 3.0

Wish Titus would get contracted by evolution to rough up Seth Rollins or dean Ambrose on smack down and have him work money mayweather show me the money type gimmick and just go on a huge win streak maybe don't throw him in evolution just be an associate and maybe even get may weather to do a "money team" cross promotion...

I'd also like to see rybaxel be "associates" on smack down put them in handicap matches against members or the shield. Phone Post 3.0

RUSRedDevil - Wish Titus would get contracted by evolution to rough up Seth Rollins or dean Ambrose on smack down and have him work money mayweather show me the money type gimmick and just go on a huge win streak maybe don't throw him in evolution just be an associate and maybe even get may weather to do a "money team" cross promotion...

I'd also like to see rybaxel be "associates" on smack down put them in handicap matches against members or the shield. Phone Post 3.0
I like your idea with Titus I think they should give him a bit of a push, I don't want rybaxel in handicap matches though cause they will just job, I wish they would actually use rybaxel as a tag team and don't make them a job team! I hate they let shaemus beat both Phone Post 3.0

RUSRedDevil - Wish Titus would get contracted by evolution to rough up Seth Rollins or dean Ambrose on smack down and have him work money mayweather show me the money type gimmick and just go on a huge win streak maybe don't throw him in evolution just be an associate and maybe even get may weather to do a "money team" cross promotion...

Titus is one of my favorite wrestlers at the moment. Wish they would give him a push. Huge potential. Phone Post 3.0

BeauTown -

I like your idea with Titus I think they should give him a bit of a push, I don't want rybaxel in handicap matches though cause they will just job, I wish they would actually use rybaxel as a tag team and don't make them a job team! I hate they let shaemus beat both Phone Post 3.0
I agree rybaxel should be the new APA Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_OBEY -
JustAble -
Yea he hasn't been seen since September on superstars when he lost to santino his last ppv win was in 2010 his last ppv appearance was the royal rumble 2011 lol how he is still under contract idk they don't even let him wrestle on nxt lol Phone Post 3.0
Wasn't he part of Adam Rose' party crew during his debut? Phone Post 3.0

Alicia Fox is the first black woman I've ever found sexually attractive.  Just an ass sent from the gods.  I would plow her into Bolivia.