Jocko handles drunk hea a-hole

Jesus fuck, this shit site fucked up the thread title lmao

Rich guy is told he can't have his car keys because he is intoxicated so he sucker punches the valet.  Video picks up from there

I'll take your word for it

Wow, he clearly showed him!

Edit: Now that posted it, that's old.

Good

lol at that dude talking shit after another dude stepped in and protected him. 

2 Likes

I did think It was Jocko for a momen 

Phuckles -

lol at that dude talking shit after another dude stepped in and protected him. 

Lol, it made me cringe. The guy was a giant nerd who looks like he would struggle to bench 95lbs. He would have gotten worked by that douchebag, as much as I wish it weren't so

1 Like

think he sued captain cargo shorts?

Wish.com version Jocko.

Good Man.

2 Likes

SD CARTEL -

Wish.com version Jocko.

Good Man.

Hahaha

ranier wolfcastle -

think he sued captain cargo shorts?

I bet he gets sued by the guy he headbutted. Apparently his dad is some super wealthy guy and he's the typical trust fund fuck up kid

Yeah what the guy said was cringe but he gets a pass, he didn't deserve a head butt. He didn't give attitude, he stood in front of the other guy, shielding him, that was apparently punched...

LOL at the nerd that got headbutted talking shit at :54 once the other guy is on top of him... "buddy you headbutted the wrong guy because if he was not on top of you right now I would beat the living fuck out of you and you would die". All that after he did NOTHING after getting headbutted.

1 Like

apparently someone made a web site about the headbutter:

joelmsinger.com

Should have cuffed while on the floor.  Bad move.

IP -

Yea I don't understand why the police officer didnt do that, especially being a clearly out of shape woman.  Dude could have ko'ed her and taken off running.

turducken -
IP -

Yea I don't understand why the police officer didnt do that, especially being a clearly out of shape woman.  Dude could have ko'ed her and taken off running.

Because, female cop "logic" 101 for the win once again.

1 Like

logic672 - 

apparently someone made a web site about the headbutter:

joelmsinger.com

They did it because that guy keeps using his dad's money to have it scrubbed as much as possible.

Kinda doing a Streisand effect though

That lady cop totally did not have control of that guy.What a joke.