Joe Ancona please respond

Look at my name and tell me if your recognize it. I am Timmy Credeurs son. We lived in New Orleons for a couple of years and my father ran the Don's Seafood Hut on Veterans. You were my Martial arts instructor at the Riviera club, you and that guy with the pink gi and black pants. My dad used to take me to your fights and I fucking loved the shit. We moved away to florida eventually and I started training again. I have had about 18 pro fight, only 4 are on Sherdog. I teach Jiu-jitsu at Saul Solizs Gym in Houston and I have helped train so many people you would not believe me. I am a brown belt in Jiu-Jitsu under World Champion Rodrigo Medeiros. I knew who Joe Ancona the promoter was but I didn't know you were Sensei Joe until my father brought up your name the other day and I almost freaked out when I realized you were Sensei Joe. Hey thanks for everything you did when I was a kid, even if you don't remember, I do!!!!

TTT

TTT

ttt--cool shit

ttt

ttt

TTT

cool story!

TTT

Tim, is me Joe Ancona, from New Orleans, La. and I do remember you and your dad and mom from back then, tell them hello for me and thanks very much for remembering me, Next time you are in New Orleans , stop by and say hello. And tell Saul hello, he is a great instructor, Good luck! anconasgym@aol.com or call 504-888-6451

ttt

ttt

Tim , get in touch

Tim, you and your dad should come and be my guests for the fights real soon!