Joe Benavidez & Megan Olivi Wedding Photos

Outlaw'd by Lytle - Ha ha!! Loving that Scott Coker photo bomb in the black and white shot. Phone Post 3.0
Hahhahahhah Phone Post 3.0

darkness66 - tomorrow faber gives an hour long interview about why he wasn't invited Phone Post 3.0
Of course Faber was there.. And so were the traitors.

Phone Post 3.0

Nice to see Dillashaw was there.

did Castillo jump ship too? Phone Post 3.0

What's the deal with the Little Elvis? Is he part of Team Alpha Male or just brought for the guys to be taller in pics.

Enemies - Nice to see Dillashaw was there.
Im sure the only person that is upset about this is faber. He just lost the only ufc champ his camp has ever had. As a business man thats not good for business. The rest of guys are probably still friends and probably wouldnt care if tj came and trained with them every now and then. Phone Post 3.0

Damn. Joe punching above his weight, hats off to him. Phone Post 3.0

zackthewop -
Im sure the only person that is upset about this is faber. He just lost the only ufc champ his camp has ever had. As a business man thats not good for business. The rest of guys are probably still friends and probably wouldnt care if tj came and trained with them every now and then. Phone Post 3.0
ya I'm sure they'd be thrilled about their former training partner and possible future opponent dropping in to "train and catch up" with the old crew. Phone Post 3.0

darkness66 -
zackthewop -
ya I'm sure they'd be thrilled about their former training partner and possible future opponent dropping in to "train and catch up" with the old crew. Phone Post 3.0
Well joe and chad arent in his weight class so idk why they would care and there really isnt anyone else that fights there in his weight class that is even close to a title shot. Plenty of other fighters go to other gyms where there are guys in their weight class and train. Phone Post 3.0

Sean McCorkle - Should have been meeeeeee!!!

LOST IT WITH THIS! Well done, Sean.

That pic of BJ made me spit water Phone Post 3.0

Looks like Megan wasn't allowed to wear heels. Phone Post 3.0

Bummed I wasn't at a point in my life to be able to invite BJ to my wedding... Got married in Maui too, in hindsight I should have just sent an invite! Phone Post 3.0

ttt Phone Post 3.0

IN b4 the inevitable pics of TAM going shirtless at the venue. shit nm

Niiiiiiiice Phone Post 3.0