Joe Biden corn pop story...

Gold Jerry! Gold! 

Trump is going to have all sorts of fun with that.

I actually enjoyed his story, nothing wrong with what he said. I won’t vote for him but the story was good. C’mon guys admit it.

4 Likes

He really captivated that audience didn't he

Slydawg - 

I actually enjoyed his story, nothing wrong with what he said. I won’t vote for him but the story was good. C’mon guys admit it.

The craziest thing is that I think it turned out that there was really a Corn Pop and he wasn't totally making it up.

2 Likes

ShortyMac - 

He really captivated that audience didn't he

Those kids --who were told to stand behind some old white dude for reasons they didn't understand --were absolutely enthralled with his storytelling!

I'm actually shocked he could string together that whole story pretty well

CuddleBug -
Slydawg - 

The craziest thing is that I think it turned out that there was really a Corn Pop and he wasn't totally making it up.

This

went out to meet cornpop by his car

Biden wipes down the interior, and picks up any loose change, cigarette butts, and discarded condom wrappers.Biden Parodies in The Onion Strike Comic Gold - The New York Times

Biden wipes down the interior, and picks up any loose change, cigarette butts, and discarded condom wrappers.

Vice President Biden ditched a day of presiding over the Senate to "give the twin cannons some sun."Shirtless Biden Washes Trans Am In White House Driveway

Otis the Drunk - 

That was like 5 months ago. He is pretty much in a vegetable state these days starring in poorly created youtube "briefings" from his basement, complete with a bent up BIDEN 2020 sign duct taped to his podium.

EasyTapper -
CuddleBug -
Slydawg - 

This

I just find the old tough guy with old tough guy stories hysterical 

I don’t know why and I don’t even care about politics, but this guy cracks me up 

Also his inability to know when statements sound weird is amazing for a career lawyer and a normal human

but I’ve known old dudes like that always found it funny haha 

“I love kids jumping on my lap” 

the whole leg hair rubbing thing haha 

There;s no way they're going to let him debate Trump. They couldn't possibly, right? I mean, I hope they do, but do I dare dream so big?

BonedByPicograms* - 

joe Biden cartoon

What did he mean when he said he learned about roaches?

Slydawg - 

"I looked for the only other white guy, to cut a 6 foot chain"

No its racist.

whole thing is surreal

hes gotten by this entire time with people mindlessly giving him their vote

jcblass -
Otis the Drunk - 

That was like 5 months ago. He is pretty much in a vegetable state these days starring in poorly created youtube "briefings" from his basement, complete with a bent up BIDEN 2020 sign duct taped to his podium.

I believe this is from the 2016 campaign. 

1 Like

Sandy Pantz -

Amazing

ShanTheMan - 
Sandy Pantz -

Amazing

Shan, I don't see you around much anymore. I still love you. Hope all is well.