Joe Biden Gets PUNKED by Kids

Biden poses for pictures with kids in MAGA hats and a Trump t-shirt during 9/11 memorial in Shanksville

• President Joe Biden was pictured with kids wearing MAGA hats and Trump t-shirts during a group photo in Shanksville, Pennsylvania on Saturday
  • Some praised the photo as a moment of unity on the 20th anniversary of the 9/11 terrorist attacks while other poked fun at the juxtaposition in the photo
  • Founder of a conservative nonprofit praised the picture: 'Sincerely, I love that Biden took this picture. And I guarantee these kids thought it was awesome too’
  • Film producer Errol Webber tweeted: 'Joe Biden got punk’d by Trump kids’
  • The Shanksville Volunteer Fire Department president posted an apology for if people were offended by the 9/11 post including images of Biden
6 Likes

He just wanted to be around kids. He doesn’t give a shit what shirt or hat they are wearing.

12 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: Fucking brilliant. This is how much of a joke he is. Absolute dickhead

2 Likes

Exactly. He’s in heaven right there. He’d happily say “Trump won” on camera if it got him a single sniff.

5 Likes

i’m interested in what you dopes would perceive the right move to be for a president to do in that circumstance?

Shows what a president Biden is. Has no problem taking pictures with those who have opposing views. What a president. Unifying this country like no other president has in the past. Thanks OP!

I’m just glad those little girls are tall enough that we can’t see Biden’s boner.

6 Likes

I’m surprised the shirts and hats weren’t blurred

His handlers walking Joe back to the White House after the photo op

1 Like

It’s stupid having your kids wear political shit.

2 Likes

He’s a good guy. Hell, he’d love it if the kids were wearing nothing at all.

1 Like

For republicans, I agree. But it’s only right for democrats, since the kids do get to vote.

3 Likes

Team politics helps no one.

Check his hand round the waist of the one girl

Just realized you joined 11 days ago.