Joe Biden gives a shot out to an old Butt Buddy

I bet hes had a few poop noodles in his day

I don't know what to say.

WOW look at how long Biden implies that Neil's Smith cock is with his hands!!!! That's VERY sexy!

That's the thing about getting older, you lose touch and slowly drift away from all your old butt buddies. It's sad but it's part of life  :( 

Smith's Wikipedia page has been updated to include this:

Smith made headlines in February of 2015 when he became Iowa's first openly gay former Congressman after Vice President Joe Biden gave him a shout out during a speech, calling Smith "his old butt buddy", a term which unambiguously refers to a homosexual partner. [1]

LOL.

What;s the story behind this?

Did he clarify his remarks?

Did he misspeak?

Jack Carter you're interested in some pretty stupid shit. It's fascinating.

Too bad none of his old JO buds showed up that night

THP - Jack Carter you're interested in some pretty stupid shit. It's fascinating.

I know right? I should instead create threads like "Why do republicans hate blacks?" and "Lost my dad to fox news"

LOL!!!!

Jack Carter - 
THP - Jack Carter you're interested in some pretty stupid shit. It's fascinating.

I know right? I should instead create threads like "Why do republicans hate blacks?" and "Lost my dad to fox news"

LOL!!!!

Nah buddy leave the actual thinking to the thoughtful ones. Keep getting that dick wet with your infowars and "deeeerrrr is biden gay?" clickbait articles.

I miss you too joe! 

THP - 
Jack Carter - 

LOL!!!!

Nah buddy leave the actual thinking to the thoughtful ones. Keep getting that dick wet with your infowars and "deeeerrrr is biden gay?" clickbait articles.

Infowars? LMFAO!

Please stop posting on my threads and please stop trying to communicate with me.

Yikes.

ah give old joe a break man. hes just playing to the liberal base.

TTT Phone Post 3.0

Jack Carter - 
THP - 
Jack Carter - 

LOL!!!!

Infowars? LMFAO!

Please stop posting on my threads and please stop trying to communicate with me.

Yikes.

Sure thing buddy

now I understand why Joe came out in favor of gay marriage

Was Biden the idiot that told the man in the wheelchair to stand up and let everyone see him?

Joe is definitely slipping.

He might have been saying "Bud buddy", like the two of them spent years getting high together

muaythai1622 - 

Was Biden the idiot that told the man in the wheelchair to stand up and let everyone see him?

Yep

And this: